Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default UNIX/AIX Training

Gusto lang ko mahibaw kon naa bay gusto sa IBM UNIX/AIX training kay sa una tig tudlo man ko sa ibm ug nagplano ko nga mag abli ug training school sa Cebu.

libre ni bossing? hhehehe

Sorry, I will speak in English here as I type faster :

I will look into the pricing to try and make it affordable and set a student price and a non student price.

I need to cover bringing in the equipment into Philippines as well as training materials etc.

I used to work in Manila for a global IT services company as a technical services manager but the quality of staff who truly understood UNIX/AIX/Linux operations was lacking.

I am keen to train people to be able to take up some of these roles in jobstreet. The jobs pay really well, some of the guys I employed were earning 80-120K per month.

AIX Jobs in Philippines - Job Vacancy @ Job Search JobStreet.com Philippines

I would rather set up in Cebu as I am originally from Cebu rather than Manila.

Hope that answers your question.

Quote Originally Posted by cai_cai View Post
    Sorry, I will speak in English here as I type faster :

I will look into the pricing to try and make it affordable and set a student price and a non student price.

I need to cover bringing in the equipment into Philippines as well as training materials etc.

I used to work in Manila for a global IT services company as a technical services manager but the quality of staff who truly understood UNIX/AIX/Linux operations was lacking.

I am keen to train people to be able to take up some of these roles in jobstreet. The jobs pay really well, some of the guys I employed were earning 80-120K per month.

AIX Jobs in Philippines - Job Vacancy @ Job Search JobStreet.com Philippines

I would rather set up in Cebu as I am originally from Cebu rather than Manila.

Hope that answers your question.
    g0 f0r it br0...i'm willing t0 enr0ll if ever.

questi0n is, if its going t0 be aff0rdable?

c0z' i d0 agree that the number 0f pe0ple wh0 truly understand
    the c0ncepts of unix/aix are n0t that many.

count me IN.....

Just an update.

I've been busy travelling and seeing what people want in this course. I'm half way finished rewriting the first course.

I am looking for 2-4 volunteers who would be interested in learning.

I basically need some people to QA the course to see if it would suit local standards as well as doing some formatting of the material.

I am looking to give Raspberry Pi 2 to the candidates upon successful completion of helping me finalise the course.

Any takers?

Count me in!

apil ang OS/400 ani?

Quote Originally Posted by nyor View Post
    apil ang OS/400 ani?
    Sorry, this is Unix/AIX. Not System i

Add me up!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast