Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Train of Thoughts.... compared to other albums

Dreamtheater, Progressive Rock fans.... before Octavarium will be released this June 2005... please give me your opinion about the latest Dreamtheater's album - Train of Thoughts compared to the other Dreamtheater albums. This album is much heavier and much darker in some ways but still it has the DT quality of sound.

Still I like it BETTER!!!! Sorry to be biased... I'm a METAL FAN!

Default Re: Train of Thoughts.... compared to other albums

Quote Originally Posted by oliver_g0110
    Dreamtheater, Progressive Rock fans.... before Octavarium will be released this June 2005... please give me your opinion about the latest Dreamtheater's album - Train of Thoughts compared to the other Dreamtheater albums. This album is much heavier and much darker in some ways but still it has the DT quality of sound.

Still I like it BETTER!!!! Sorry to be biased... I'm a METAL FAN!
    True. Train Of Thought was darker and more metal inclined than any of their albums.
    But when it comes to their most progressive sounding album, I should say it was Awake.
    وليس هناك كعكه ، والكعكه هو كذبة.

hmmm... I thought Scenes from a Memory? I got almost all of their songs... through mp3.... ehehehe i know you're really a DT fan... but just sharing my ideas.

pyter sad ang train of thought. yes, darker ang bug-at, need to listen a couple of times to get the hang of it and appreciate d intricacies they're up to. ang honor thy father ray di kaau nko ganahan na tukar ana kay sounds kinda like nu metal to me, though mabawi ra sa iyang ka progressive. train of thought is simply straightforward and brutal. i like d way d song vacant, maoy medyo dramatic, i think serves as prelude sad sya sa ilang instrumental. nice.

hehe got it right....

same here man... but im more into metal side than progressive...

that's why i like the touch of this album... kinda dark...

I find their Octavarium much more brutal and straightforward compared to Train Of Thought.

Quote Originally Posted by GlassMoon
    I find their Octavarium much more brutal and straightforward compared to Train Of Thought.

That's something to look forward to. hehe. no, actually, every dream theater song/album is always something to look forward to. haha.

havent listnd to the whole album.. just the As I am, Endless Sacrifice and Dying Soul .. it's much more heavy now.. and yes darker... but yeah payter gihapon uy! mag nga-nga gihapon ko sa ka maayo tsk tsk... idol jud ni doh!

Listen to Octavarium. They're darker than ever.

freal?? cge cge ill try to look for that pahuwam beh if u hav copy?

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast