Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Unsay naa sa ROCK AND OTHER RELATED MEDIOCRE MUSIC?

Ngano man ang mga taw mag cge man og paminaw og rock music nga usahay wala may lami! ang punk pwerting hilawa og pwerting bogoa manukar! ang Reggae pa cute cute lang pa sway sway unya wala juy ka art art og wala juy ka skills skills although some naay gamay pero boring jud kaayo. Ang Punk kay pastilan pwerting boringa balik balik ang tuno balik balik ang chords boring! pa hate hate pa sa world... i mean can they just GROW UP?

What happened? Unsa namay nasulod sa atong generation karon? naa pay HALE nga kapila gibalik balik sa radio station hangtod mawingig nalang og cgeg paminaw sa boring og puol nga music! naa pay simple plan og green day nga paka arong ingnon kuno nga Punk pero layo na kaayo sa original nga punk! Ambot wala nako kasabot sa mga utok sa mga taw karon... i think this is one reason why our country Philippines same as USA, is slowly going down! Going to the trash bin because of our idiocy and mediocrity! So lame and stupid kinda music! Musically and lyrically!!!

We need music that would go from generation to generation. Kanang dili muloma kanang dili moluod kanang mo last for many many years. We need artist that could feed everyone's soul and enligten and strengthen their hearts. We need music that could cultivate ourselves as an artist. And we need music that lyrically has sense! Most of our music nowadays have the same kinda topics and lyrics and sometimes stupid! What happened?

Default Re: Unsay naa sa ROCK AND OTHER RELATED MEDIOCRE MUSIC?

whoa! can you just GROW UP?!?

...and by the way brother, base on your judgements, i'm quite sure you KNOW NOTHING about the real Greenday. and also, simple plan is NOT punk!

your comments made me think that you're likely a big fan of britney spears. *peace.

no even that person. actually im a buddy rich, steve gadd, vinnie colauiota, dave weckl and many more jazz contemporary fan. I aint into those stuffs. I used to love hardstuffs... even digged suicidal tendencies, vision of disorder, etc but im not into those stuffs like you...

i need to divert and be mature when it comes to digging music not just stay and continue to be more stupid in digging those kinda music. I even listen to martin nievera which has more senseful songs thank those stupid songs. dont you get it?

hehe. ksabot ko sa imong sentimento. the norm would never understand complex music, sad to say, unless they themselves would pick up an instrument and start to create material out from nothing, or even just study d works of other people and understand d thought process of creating such. mao usahay ma frustrate ta ug nganong ganahan sla anang mga music na we might consider as mrag walay hago' pagkabuhat. Usahay, its frustrating to think that in our country and most part of d world, IF YOU CAN PLAY MORE THAN 3 CHORDS YOU'RE NOT COOL(quoted from pete lesperance). its not to say that there arent any good songs around today, only that(taking rock as an example), you might notice that d guitar parts are very weak, drums are lousy, etc. doesnt sweep you off your feet in my opinion, but a good simple song w/ due respect will always be good. ana mn jud guro nang norm, they would tend to cling to music na dali ra nla masabtan, even mindlessly loving it because the rest of d crowd loves it. wa tay mahimo ana, basta ako, kalipay na nko maminaw ug cleverly crafted music, bahala na sla ug unsa ila trip. hihi.

hayyy salamat at least naa juy nakasabot sa akong gipasabot! well it doesnt necessarily mean such music like progressive rock which requires a lotta skills to create those kinda music but im talking about sense in making music, in composing songs. Let's take for example Everclear, Nine Inch Nails, Jeff Buckley, etc. these guys should i say be given credit on how they right their lyrics and how they created their music. Not just by putting some chords here and there... mao nana! Like for example... Cueshe song nga STAY... such a very overrated and very monotonous kinda song walang kaapil apil and yet people are eating that stuffs... coz they're too easy to swallow kay ambot... dili sila ganahan og deeper meaning and deeper way of making the music. Well, im not a Incubus fan but the way they compose their music oks lang pud... i hope makasabot mo sa akong gipasabot...

It's time for us music lovers to move on into a higher level ba. Dili lang pauso uso lang or something like kay tungod nindot lang paminawon sayon lang mahinumdoman mao nana sya! pagkamata intawn mo mga peeps!

Quote Originally Posted by richard79
    no even that person. actually im a buddy rich, steve gadd, vinnie colauiota, dave weckl and many more jazz contemporary fan. I aint into those stuffs. I used to love hardstuffs... even digged suicidal tendencies, vision of disorder, etc but im not into those stuffs like you...

i need to divert and be mature when it comes to digging music not just stay and continue to be more stupid in digging those kinda music. I even listen to martin nievera which has more senseful songs thank those stupid songs. dont you get it?
    huh? you said you USED TO love hardstuffs, right? how can you love the music if you're not into it?(or the other way around) *brainfreeze* and about the term "more senseful". any man can always decide what kind of music is "more senseful" for him/her. i think this term is kinda generic. me for example, i find the songs of taking back sunday more senseful than that of martin's although the manner of delivering the message is very much different. fyi, i don't listen to any of those bands you mentioned. i listen any rock genres but with only those that has the "more senseful" lyrics for me. and... i really don't think it's appropriate to say that this songs are stupid. *peace

It's time for us music lovers to move on into a higher level ba.
    LMAO!!! umm.. *cough*... can you name your so called "higher" music?

naa pay HALE nga kapila gibalik balik sa radio station hangtod mawingig nalang og cgeg paminaw sa boring og puol nga music!
    We need music that would go from generation to generation. Kanang dili muloma kanang dili moluod kanang mo last for many many years.
    That's exactly how timeless songs go. You should be old enough to understand that it should first go mainstream- therefore, get more airplay. Most people just get fed up, but look at it this way-- if the song "The Day You Said Goodnight" wasn't that overplayed, would you still hate it as much as you do now?

naa pay simple plan og green day nga paka arong ingnon kuno nga Punk pero layo na kaayo sa original nga punk!
    I'll let you get away with simple plan, but you're bashing on greenday? They are in no way trying to BE "punk" as you say. They have been around since you were a little kid, and I don't think they have ever wanted to front.

Reggae and punk are ok. Trust me, the word "punk" these days is soo overused the labeling and name-calling sickens me. But if you focus more on the music than image, popularity, or AIRPLAY, you'd get along just well.

BTW, Greenday still never fails to impress me since "Dookie". I'm just glad people still dig them. Their latest album is amazing. Have you heard it?

Most probably not. The mainstream radio scared ya, eh?

incubus rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by ground_crashed

huh? you said you USED TO love hardstuffs, right? how can you love the music if you're not into it?(or the other way around) *brainfreeze* and about the term "more senseful". any man can always decide what kind of music is "more senseful" for him/her. i think this term is kinda generic. me for example, i find the songs of taking back sunday more senseful than that of martin's although the manner of delivering the message is very much different. fyi, i don't listen to any of those bands you mentioned. i listen any rock genres but with only those that has the "more senseful" lyrics for me. and... i really don't think it's appropriate to say that this songs are stupid. *peace

Btaw sad, any man can always decide what kind of music is "more senseful" for him/her. Mao man sab na ang beauty sa music, every type has its own way of captivating an audience. Langan man pud ug atong ipalamoy ang thrash ug tao na hilig ug love song, dba? hihi. sa ako lang, there are many ways of appreciating music. It could be d appeal itself, how d music affects you, or if you're into making music thn you'd probably b up to how they made d material, etc.... So, we dont have to hate those people who loves mainstream music, just dont give a damn about them, or you may invite them to visit your 'world' and if they dont like it then leave them be, whats important is you lyk d typ of music you're into, its something medicinal, feels gud, heals d soul, etc. we can just put it this way, there will always be music that is generally meant to please d greater crowd and i call it mainstream, and there will always be music that has a smaller/considerable crowd but a steady and faithful one at that and i sort of call it 'passion' music and its what im into.

You're an idiot.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast