Default Need Help.. What camera to buy!

Mga higala need nko inyo tambag kung asa aning duha ka camera ang mas nindut.
    1. Sony RX100
    2. Canon G15

Ako purpose ky pra lng unta pang practice usa ba ky dli sd ko ganahan magdala2x ug DSLR ky dako kau nya dli pa bya intawn ko kamao kau anang butanga tingalig mauwawan lng nuon ta.

Daghang salamat..

Bro bisan unsa imong dad on kun magpadaug ka sa imong kauwaw dili jud ka makat on.

TS, advice lang ni ha.... daghan na kaayu barato DSLR ron panahona.. bisan secondhand lang... one way or another mu abot ra jud ka sa point na maka ingon ka na mas NICE ug kuha ang dslr... and its true... walay DIGICAM maka lupig sa DSLR quality. and you dont need to be an expert to learn how to use the DSLR... pwede man pud ka mag AUTO mode lang sa for the meantime and its still gonna be better images than your 2 choices. dont worry if you dont know how to use the full functions of the dslr yet.. slowly but surely you will.... daghan dri sa istorya na mu tudlo nimo.. bisan basics lang sa. and ofcourse you can always "YOUTUBE" it. hehe..

PS: nasa katapusan ang pag mahay... hehehe joke.. bitaw TS oi.. kaw ra bahala. pero kung pa pili-on ko sa duha ka choices nimo.. I would go for the CANON.. coz base on experience nice jud mga digicams sa canon.

@TS.
    here are some comparison with the rx100 and g15

Canon PowerShot G15 vs Sony DSC-RX100 - Our Analysis

there are some comparison also found in you tube.

hope it can help.
    @RJdotski
    sir, i think Digital camera now adays can compete with the Quality of DSLR produces.
    yes, you can't compare the 5Dmkiii vs your high end Digital camera.
    but you can how ever compare a High End Digital camera with likes of Canon 1000D which is also DSLR.

dretso nalang og mga semi pro nga slr TS, parta walay mahay...........ayaw uwaw2x diha, makat-on raka, basta permi lng jud praktis, explore nimo imong camera, nya basa pud mga tutorial, dali ra jud basta mokugi lng...

TS kong ma enjoy jud kyo ka ug photography dili ka mauwaw.. it's not about the pictures you took.. kong mauwaw ka kay lage di paka kamao for sure it wont make any difference kong digicam ra imong dad-on.. same thing mauwaw gihapon ka.. at least with a DSLR you have the window advantage in case you want to learn more.,

go for the Canon powershot..

if you like Sony Rx100, try to compare also with canon s110, panasonic Lx7, and nikon P7700 if wala pa..

bridge cams are actually better options for beginners compared to dslrs. their biggest advantage is size, they're the types that you could always carry with you without the bulk, which is very important for beginners since they are always advised to shoot shoot shoot and shoot more. once they get the hang of it, and having internalized the exposure triangle as well as gaining the determination to pursue the hobby, then they could go for a dslr with the advantage that they could directly go for more advanced models and not waste their time on entry level ones.

that said, i'd go probably go for the canon g15. but since i haven't had the chance to try both my opinion is biased (i don't really trust reviews and technical specs). let's just wait for others who have used either one to comment. good luck.

10.    Advertisement