Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default other gadgets needed for the set up........

Mga boss newbie pko ani..And iv'e plan to have a set up in my nissan boxtype. Need your suggestion ug unsa pa nga gadgets needed for the set up. And i had already these items (refer below link).

1 PC. E1200.0 | The Sound of Precision
    2 PCS. P500.4 | The Sound of Precision
    1 SET. http://www.al-eds.com/images/P/RIP165S_m.jpg
    2 PCS. http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/image...86T88-1-th.jpg

I think need ko ani na items:
    midbase
    capacitor
    additional battery
    crossover

Sakto bha mga boss?

Default Re: other gadgets needed for the set up........

Need your idea mga bossing.......

Nindot nga HU sir.. para dili masayang imo mga gamit.. Kay bati imo source unit mao ra sad na ipagawas sa imo mga equipment.. Maski extra battery nlang sir unya na ang capacitor optional na ang caps..

Quote Originally Posted by x_tian View Post
    Nindot nga HU sir.. para dili masayang imo mga gamit.. Kay bati imo source unit mao ra sad na ipagawas sa imo mga equipment.. Maski extra battery nlang sir unya na ang capacitor optional na ang caps..
    Actually boss ako HU is pioneer but not familiar with the model...but I think mura nindot mn sya na model sir......thanks for ur idea sir.....up..up........

Keep it simple, especially newbie paka. But you wont go wrong with the prior advice. Head Unit should be your BEST!
    Alpine or Pioneer(at the least)

don't worry about midbass speakers.For pros lang na. Frankly in my experience it's not needed. Your SubWoofer will take care of your bass needs.

Just make sure you have your Mid-Range speakers (for audio - vocal and music).
    You should prefer to use "Satellites or Separates" speaker sets. Like Focal or Auditor dont get DLS nor ryan audio nor kenwood separates.

"Separates" shoudn't produce bass but they can but they are built for vocal and music.
    Many separates have passive crossovers, I recommend to an active crossover setup.

1. choose the separates you want or you can afford
    2. if it happens to be a passive crossover separate speaker set, dislodge or dont use the passive crossover
    3. purchase your crossover.
    4. use a separate amp for your Bass
    5. use a separate amp for your mid (vocals/music etc) for your mid-range or separate speaker set
    6. use an active crossover of your choice or your budget
    7. go to colon/manalili (cebu advanced or AC-DC or CFG even for best prices on cable wires for both power and speakers.
    8. Carpenter to build your MDF subwoofer box and also your door panel speakers
    9. carpeting for coating your speaker boxes (sungold marketing) near gaisano south.

So here is a simple word based diagram

1. power
    2. Head Unit
    3. Cross-Over Unit
    4. Amp for subwoofer
    4a. Subwoofer speakers of choice
    5. Amp for mid-range
    5a. Mid-range speakers of choice

Good luck on your quest.

seems like you have a nice selection of items. very good.
    where would you source these items from, do we have a seller here in cebu for the swiss audio amps?

also the rockford subs, from where will you source them? cfg or a different seller?

i know auditor can be sourced from that audio store across usp in la guardia.

Quote Originally Posted by mj1226 View Post
    seems like you have a nice selection of items. very good.
    where would you source these items from, do we have a seller here in cebu for the swiss audio amps?

also the rockford subs, from where will you source them? cfg or a different seller?

i know auditor can be sourced from that audio store across usp in la guardia.
    Boss, Thanks for your advice. Actually am here in middle east, am collected this items, with regards to swiss audio amps I think only 1 dealer we have in phils its QUIKUSTOMS in manila, ang iya distributor mao sad ako gipalitan tanan nko gamit. I hope boss you can help me build my project, I will be home this 2nd week of january 2013.

ur welcome sir! glad to help. just message anytime.

mahal siguro nang swiss audio nimo noh? how much bah so I can have an idea of the ball-park-figure?
    thanks for the quikustoms info.

are you going to cebu for the audio setup?

Quote Originally Posted by mj1226 View Post
    ur welcome sir! glad to help. just message anytime.

mahal siguro nang swiss audio nimo noh? how much bah so I can have an idea of the ball-park-figure?
    thanks for the quikustoms info.

are you going to cebu for the audio setup?
    That's one of the reason sir but the main is confidential, I noticed someone who posted swiss audio in ayosdito it's worth 10,500 for P500.4, and I think 9k for monoblock elite series. Try to search in ayosdito sir @ audio and electronics categories.

up for this thread... it guided how to choose the right seps for my car

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast