Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default Best and/or Worst KOREAN Restaurant in Cebu? Why?

hello... wa lang, just wanna go to a korean resaurant.. asa kaha lami na korean restaurant dre?

Default Re: where is the best korean restaurant in town?

Here are a few:

Cebu Hria Korean Restaurant
    EGI Building, Looc Maribago
    Lapu Lapu City, Cebu
    Tel Number 234-2604

Noodle House
    Juan Luna / F Cabahug
    Tel Number 231-8595

I've also heard of Godonri, located right on the airport road. There's also one named Hanggang, a few hundred yards away from Godonri, located next to the Shell gas station in Pusok.

funny how I know some Korean restaurants but I don't ever get to like their dishes...

Default Re: where is the best korean restaurant in town?

Default Best and/or Worst KOREAN Restaurant in Cebu? Why?

Please tell about your experience/s at Korean Restaurants/s located here in Cebu. The food, the service, the atmosphere. Please be as specific as possible.

I will post my experiences later. I want other's opinions first. Here's a couple of hints though. One experience was good and the other experience was terrible, in fact it's possibly the worst I have ever had at any restaurant in Cebu. The worst for me so far is a restaurant located at the Country Mall in Banilad. The best was in Mactan. These are the only two Korean Restaurants I have tried in Cebu. I worked/lived for two years (total) in Korea so I know little something about the taste of authentic Korean food.

ThanX for your time.

Default Re: Best and/or Worst KOREAN Restaurant in Cebu? Why?

Do any Istoryan's eat at Korean Restaurants in Cebu, or admit it? .....heheh. Maybe there's a good reason why they don't

hi... i tried kimchi resto in mactan as well as another resto behind ching palace. i always forget the name coz it's a 3 syllable korean word. there is also a korean-jap eat all u can in mabolo.

all experiences were good. the staff were filipinos but quite accomodating. that is what i noticed in the latter 2 places. very attentive and congenial ila waitstaff. i usually have the dolsot bibimbap and sam gyul sap. its pretty yummy. kept returning to the one near ching palace coz its pretty near compared to mactan.

maybe a lot of people don't frequent korean restos bec. of the unfamiliarity of the cuisine..wla man gud kana mura korean resto like rai rai ken na in the mall, looks inviting enough and ila menus have pix.

when i crave for kimchi i'd go to the NEARESt korean restaurant/grocery store so my dining experiences are limited to the following:

the one near velez college (i forgot the name) - this is not fine dining

seoul in cebu - went there once and that's the end of it coz it's no longer operating (replaced by blues n jazz i think). food there was good...presentation was nice...comfy place

noodle house - my friendly neighborhood korean restaurant (near to where i was staying once); not fine dining but food is okay. prices okay too

assi mart - korean noodles, ice cream bars, and kimchi, kimchi, lots of kimchi. embarrassing to say but i'd buy half a kilo of cabbage kimchi there and finish it all in one sitting. tsk. now that's CRAVING.

korean restobar in JY Square - just recently discovered this. comfy sofas there and prices are affordable.

now i should have some korean fine dining one of these days.

i love korean food ...so im gonna watch this thread....if you happen to know asa lami nga bibimpap and chigue (sakto ba ako spelling..kato sabaw gani nga kimchi flavored)...please let me know...

i only ateat a korean restaurant once...korean bbq...lami man...limot lang ko sa name sa restaurant jud....basta sa may AS FOrtuna nya tupad siya ug chinese restaurant....

please post reviews ...i am really looking forward to having some korean food

hey girls, seoul in cebu is the one in behind ching palace na resto..in front of st. therese church. but gi rename lang to nila... the name sa credit card receipt was still seoul in cebu tho.

the bibimbap they have there tastes great. price is 280.

ms. beau, unsa yummy sa noodle house? i always pass by there pero uncertain ko if lami ba ila food.

^so-so i guess...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast