Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default You broke her heart twice,..do you still deserve another chance?

Hello guys!Ask lang unta ko kung unsay ma say nyo if twice na nimo na break ang heart sa inyong beloved,..do you still deserve another chance?

I really love her pero I always screw up man gud...And I end up hurting her...
    Para ninyo,..better ba to leave her na lang para d na xa ma hurt or fight for the feeling to win her back again?

leave her para d na sya ma hurt bec.d ka ma happy if ever u will see her cry over and over again..i min..mas nindot if u will be happy for her to find someone who can make her smile and love him unconditionally...

Quote Originally Posted by xhiangcutie View Post
    leave her para d na sya ma hurt bec.d ka ma happy if ever u will see her cry over and over again..i min..mas nindot if u will be happy for her to find someone who can make her smile and love him unconditionally...
    Mao ba?I really love her eh...And we've been together for 4 years...It's just that I dont mean to hurt her pero murag twice na nko xa na hurt...That's why I'm confuse if I'll just walk away or stand for my feelings for her...

if i was in your situation, i would fight for my love and do better next time. everybody makes mistakes. ask for another chance. basin pa diay. love man kaha nimo siya?

Quote Originally Posted by anjerika View Post
    if i was in your situation, i would fight for my love and do better next time. everybody makes mistakes. ask for another chance. basin pa diay. love man kaha nimo siya?
    Sobra ka love..Problem is murag naging numb na xa because of my treatment nya...She just can't trust me daw...

ok ra basta makaya pa..hahahaha

@ravits:
    What do you mean bro?

you deserve another chance man brad, peroooo dili man kami anglast say ani, ang last say ani is naa sa imong partner hehehehe pero as for me...kung hatagan man gani ka "hatagan man gani" then try to not srew up........

unsa diay imong gibuhat bai?

better leave her nalang if you can't make her happy

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast