Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: In NEED a lawyer!!!

Annulment is the way to go para tapos ang tanan, as part as legality is concerned. Legal separation only stops the sharing of future fruits that may come after the separation. But you can not remarry nor co-habit legally.

Check Articles 55 to Articles 67 of the Family Code.. Mao nay balaod about sa legal separation. Contact lang if u need info

The best u can do TS is consult a lawyer,naa bitaw na dghan dha sa citi-hall or f ok ra nimo dire sa cebu city, i can recommend a few of my officemates b4....bt f panagana ka sa gasto usa...pwd raka ask sa law grad ky kabalo na cla para makabalo jd ka pila imo damage ana...or talk it over usa sa imo partner b4 any rush decisions u might regret after...walay pagmahay na mag una.

Quote Originally Posted by kit_cebu View Post
    ouch man.....

150k minimum tingali.................

hope you can work it out lang bro.................
    Make it 200k! You can marry again within 2 years.

Elite Member
    Bantay las mga lawyer na pangwarta.. pili jud ug referred and known na dili mangwarta. Specifically.

Naa ko kaila, but I don't know if pila iyang PF sir... PM me kay bawal bawa magpost sa ilang names.. hihi..

mga more or less pila ka ha magasto?

I just wanted to share my thoughts on hiring a lawyer for a divorce. I mean, why bother spending a huge sum of money on an attorney when you can handle things yourself (using something like this https://midivorcepapers.com/)? It's just going to drain your bank account and leave you feeling frustrated.

I think it's much better to try and negotiate things with your ex-spouse and file for divorce independently. It'll save you a lot of hassle, time, and money. Plus, you'll have more control over the outcome.

I get it, divorce can be a tough and emotional time. But that doesn't mean you have to make it worse by involving an expensive lawyer. Sometimes, a little communication and cooperation can go a long way.

So, if you're thinking about getting divorced, don't immediately jump to hiring a lawyer. Consider trying to work things out with your spouse first. It might just be the best decision you ever make.

9.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12