Default Im in need of a programmer for SMS Technology

Good day!

My company is upgrading and is in need of a programmer who can create a software application to do the following.

- Software Application should be able to send/receive messages via cellphone connected to the computer
    - Software Application should be able to process messages after receiving and before sending

Conceptual Framework
    Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â*
    Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â*Computer <========> Cellphone <=========> Network Carrier
    Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â*

Requirements:
    Â* Â*1. Comprehensive Resume
    Â* Â*2. Short essay on how to solve this problem and materialize the software application.

Interested applicants may send their requirements to j_ybanez@yahoo.com.

Qualified programmer will be guaranteed a-long-term partnership with my company.

Good luck and God bless!!!

Default Re: Im in need of a programmer for SMS Technology

PM'd u...

Hello Mr. J,

&#160; Goo Day!

&#160; I assume that you're in a business trip yet, I would like to make an offer to you regarding of your requirement above. I have an existing program up an running with the same framework as you've mentioned. To give you a background of the system, this is currently used by a car industry with a purpose for the salesman to be mobile during client meeting especially at field. Salesman can actually inquire, real time inventory of the cars, through texting of what are cars available specifically the colors and its inventory by location. Moreover, if in case the company has a promotions, the system will automatically text all customers with cellphone nos (globe, smart, talk&text) informing them about the promotion. Another feature of the system, you need not to worry the scheduled of your next service check-up since then the system will inform you of your scheduled specially the kilometers speed.

&#160; If you're interested and wanted a demo, you can reach me thru my mobile no 09062783667. The system in general was developed using Power Builder 7 and MS SQL Server 7. Hopefully we can discuss further for this project.&#160;

Regards,
    Goodhands

kinahanglan og gateway para maka send and receive txt messages

i have a program. i hooked up chikka(Windows SMS services over IP) and process the messages coming in to my PC via chikka. i put a little parsing to the messages received and play some stuff with it. when i am away from my home, i just let chika runs and,of course,my hook-up program and bang! i just text to my chikka number to shutdown/restart/hibernate my pc, netsend to PCs on the network,run programs(explorer/notepad...), broadcast my message to the people in my chikka contact list, or just forward my text, and more nonsense stuff.... now, im still adding some fun stuff to it, and if u hav some more idea, i can add it to my captain hook,

actualy, i stop developing my simple stuff because i am now studying the chikka protocol(from the open source community) because mas-maayo jud kng dli lng hook-up program but the protocol itself.

i just want the owner of this thread to know that i like this kind of stuff and i guess we share common interest. so maybe,we can help each other develop such technology.

6.    Advertisement