Page 1 of 29 123411 ... LastLast

Default Bulok and Kurakot Political Candidates..your thoughts

Over the weekend I had a drinking session with a few friends and the hottest discussion came when everyone (with half intoxicated mood) started talking about politics... Oh yes!! Politics as usual, I thought at first it was a cheap "discussion" and that we were practically talking nonsense but then again the statements we blurted out were frustrations and disappointments from what we noticed in our local government (unsaon ta man nga napuno naman sa spiritu sa alcohol!!) One thing that we talked about was how politicians pocket government funds for their own consumptions and quite a HUGE consumption mind you. One started talking about the "lamp post" controversy, the poor drainage system of Mandaue (first hand experience with this statement, labi na diha sa Hernan Cortes St.), the poor garbage system of lapulapu and etc..etc..etc...(notice the etc It's too many that I can't write everything here).

I've stayed in Mactan for 3 years and sad to say, the major politicians on that area are seriously seriously a bunch of "KURAKOTS". For instance, Mayor Radaza and Ex-mayor Teddy Ouano has their lamp post controversy (kana obvious na gyud kaayo na pag pangawat) and I never noticed anything that these government officials has done to improve that area or that provincial part of Cebu. One information was also shared during this heated, intellectual (hehehe..) exchange of ideas over beer was that Inday Nerissa Soon-Ruiz hasn't filed a bill in Congress for Mandaue (ambot lang kung unsa ni ka tinuod but no wonder wa ko'y nakit-an nga nindut nga kausaban sa Mactan and Mandaue), hasta ang basura walay klaro nga collection. If you notice there is a huge difference between the city of Cebu, Talisay, Lapulapu and Mandaue and personally maka-ingon ko nga ang Mandaue and Lapulapu ang uyamot sa tanan. Kanang sa Lapulapu lang daan, nag tapad ang mga arangan ug pobre, suroy ra gud mo sa Punta Engano or Cordova maluoy ka mag tan-aw kay hasta ubang dalan di pa gani cemented and yet naa tay madunggan nga ang Congressmwoman kay di mansion ug naa pay luxury cars. From what I know, di man gani kaabot ug P75,000.00 pesos ang sweldo sa Presidente sa Pilipinas kada buwan samot na kung naa raka sa Congreso.

I pay my taxes and I know where my money goes, and unfortunately it goes to the very deep pockets of these officials...sad yet true!!! It's frustrating to know that this is happening and I just hope that there is someone who will cut this and do something about it... Kamo guys, whats your take on this I'd like to get everyone's thoughts and inputs...

PS: Tipsy pa man siguro ko mao nang naka suwat ko ani..wahahaha......

Mas maayo tingale e-segregate na ang mga budget allocations ug money matters sa politics, mag-buhat na lang ug laing government body nga maoy mo-handle sa development ug infrastructure sa nasud, unya kinahanglang transparent gyud naay published reporting sa mga newspaper para nato kung unsa nay dagan sa panalapi ug mga projects. tan-awon nato naa pa bay mag-inilogay o magpinatyanay panahon sa election.

Default ..sakto jud!!!...

...mas better jud nga pahawaon ning mga kurakot sa a2a kay sila may naghimo ug kagubot...sila may dapat bantayan ug dili ang mga taw nga biktima lng sa kanilang pgkaabusado..mag abusado jud!!!! ma.ayomh dili ni sila palingkoron ug balik...!!!!!

pagka paet sad ani nilang mga politikoha....

i heard a congressman only makes Php40,000...

sure we need to make changes na jud...

@ped_xing: sakto jud. Change is a must!we need reform and we need to have what we have.

dungag lng sad ako ba uhhmmmm wa sad xa na uwaw ug butang sa iyang nawng sa mga projects kunuhay noh? may na lng ang lamp posts way mga nawng nila. pero d na knahanglan oi kay ebidensya man na sa ikang kakurakot so bisag wala pay nawng obvious ra gihapon...

I salute the Mandaue officials now for cleaning up the Ouano's mess... It will take time to straighten things up and I'm sure the Madauehanons will be there to help out as well.

Let's make a change.. Vote wisely guys.. Let's continue what had started...
    Let's re-elect Jonas Cortes..

Quote Originally Posted by high_heels View Post
    I salute the Mandaue officials now for cleaning up the Ouano's mess... It will take time to straighten things up and I'm sure the Madauehanons will be there to help out as well.
    ...and many thanks to Cortes for all his efforts to be dedicated in fighting corruption in our city! Busa, this coming election. Let us vote wisely! Cortes tah og sa tanang Team Mandaue para sa nindot nga kausaban og pag serbisyo nga tinud.anay para sa mga kabus!

bisag kinsa pana ibutang...matental ra ghpon na sa kwarta....pila jd budget allocations for any projects....kick back to sawa...dako2x bya lugi sa election....hehehe

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 29 123411 ... LastLast