Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default The Basic Principle of All Religions - ONENESS

The great truth we are considering is the fundamental principle running through all religions. We find it in every one. In regard to it all agree. It is, moreover, a great truth in regard to which all people can agree, whether they belong to the same or different religions. People always quarrel about the dogmas and doctrines, about their personal views of minor insignificant points. They always come together in the presence of great fundamental truths, the threads of which run through all. The quarrels are in connection with the lower self, the agreements are in connection with the higher self.

A place may have its factions that quarrel and fight among thesmelves, but let a great calamity come upon the land (like bagyong ondoy, Frank, etc. ), flood, famine, pestilence, and these little personal differences are entirely forgotten and all work shoulder to shoulder in the one great cause. The changing, the evolving self gives rise to quarrels; the permament, the soul self unites all in the highest efforts of love, service, peace and universal brotherhood which is ONENESS.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL RELIGIONS IN THE WORLD!

OM SHANTI!
    SHALOM ISRAEL!
    PACEM IN TERRIS!
    NAMASTE!
    ILLUMINA DOMINE VULTUM TUUM SUPER NOS MANE NOBISCUM DOMINE!
    OM MANI PADME HUM!

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    We have the same needs as human beings.........................

Blog Entries
    Constantly be aware,
    Without stopping.
    When the aware mind is present,
    It senses the formlessness
    Of things.

- Tao-hsin (580-651)

Happy New Year to Taosim!
    Last edited by regnauld; 12-30-2009 at 04:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by regnauld View Post
    The great truth we are considering is the fundamental principle running through all religions. We find it in every one. In regard to it all agree. It is, moreover, a great truth in regard to which all people can agree, whether they belong to the same or different religions. People always quarrel about the dogmas and doctrines, about their personal views of minor insignificant points. They always come together in the presence of great fundamental truths, the threads of which run through all. The quarrels are in connection with the lower self, the agreements are in connection with the higher self.

A place may have its factions that quarrel and fight among thesmelves, but let a great calamity come upon the land (like bagyong ondoy, Frank, etc. ), flood, famine, pestilence, and these little personal differences are entirely forgotten and all work shoulder to shoulder in the one great cause. The changing, the evolving self gives rise to quarrels; the permament, the soul self unites all in the highest efforts of love, service, peace and universal brotherhood which is ONENESS.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL RELIGIONS IN THE WORLD!

OM SHANTI!
    SHALOM ISRAEL!
    PACEM IN TERRIS!
    NAMASTE!
    ILLUMINA DOMINE VULTUM TUUM SUPER NOS MANE NOBISCUM DOMINE!
    OM MANI PADME HUM!
    now your talking and I like it. I know you can be very helpful.

We as humans must rise from our baser self and fly high to the heights of ONENESS.

those who refuse to change will become obsolete.

Blog Entries
    Assalam Alaykum,

For a muslim they are not going to wait for 01.01.2010 to release their resolution and start over.For them as Muslims, Month Muharram is the most meaningful moment and the right time to start a new Year.

Well, Muharram is actually a New Year in Islamic Lunar Calendar where Muharram is the first month. Its date compared to Gregorian Solar Calendar migrates over time since the Islamic Calendar year is 11 or 12 days shorter than the solar year.

So as the Muslims celebrate this day which symbolizes the two happy event in Muslims’ life, which apart of the start of a new year, it also coincides with the Prophet Muhammad’s journey from Mecca to Medina on the 1st of Muharram 622AD.

“Islam GreatReligion” Team wishes Happy New Year 1431 H to All Muslims…

Blog Entries
    The principle of the unity of religion is at the center of Bahá'í teachings. Bahá'u'lláh states that humanity is engaged in a collective growth process quite similar to the growth process of an individual: just as a person begins life as a helpless infant and attains maturity in successive stages, so humankind began its collective social life in a primitive state, gradually attaining maturity. In the case of the individual, it is clear that his or her development takes place as a result of the education he or she receives from parents, teachers, and society in general. But what is the motive force in humankind's collective evolution?

The answer the Bahá'í Faith provides to this question is "revealed religion." In one of His major works, the Kitab-i-Iqan (the Book of Certitude), Bahá'u'lláh explained that God, the Creator, has intervened and will continue to intervene in human history by means of chosen Messengers. These Messengers, Whom Bahá'u'lláh called "Manifestations of God ," are principally the Founders of the major revealed religions, such as Abraham, Moses, Buddha, Zoroaster, Jesus, Muhammad, and so forth. It is the spirit released by the coming of these Manifestations, together with the influence of Their teachings and the social systems established by Their laws and precepts, that enable humankind to progress in its collective evolution. Simply put: the Manifestations of God are the chief educators of humanity.

Happy New year to BAHAI Religion!

Blog Entries
    In reality, there is only one religion, the religion of God. This one religion is continually evolving, and each particular religious system represents a stage in the evolution of the whole.

Each religion is part of the greater whole!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirong-say View Post
    We have the same needs as human beings.........................
    Yes...in Humanistic Psychology, this is called MASLOW'S HIERARCHY OF NEEDS!

I believe, it's Loveness..

dili si alma moreno ha

Blog Entries
    The beliefs of many religions have a common ground in that they believe that there is a supreme God or Gods. There is the belief that after death, a person goes to a better place or heaven. When you take two religions, and compare them you'll see the similarities. I remember for religious education, my teacher was highlighting the similarities between Christianity and Hinduism. both are very similar. Both have a trinity idea. Two festivals which hindus celebrate, has ties with what Christians celebrate. Divali is the festival of lights. Christmas has lots of light. Divali is a time of giving and sharing, doesn't christmas do the same thing? Then we have easter. Hindus have holi. It's around the same time, and the both festivals have the same common thread in it.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast