Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast

Default Best and Worst Mayor of Cebu City

Ngari ta mga taga Cebu City.. Pwedi sad Mo ambit ang Mga Taga Province of Cebu

Best and Worst Mayor of Cebu City, sa Tan.aw Ninyo Kinsa kaha? in terms of Achievements, Legacy, Peace and Order, Employment and among others.

K sugdan nako!

Best Mayor:

I'll go for Mayor Tomas Osmena, he is not a perfect mayor but he brings lot of improvement to Cebu City. SRP, Senior Citizen Financial Assistance

Worst Mayor:

I'll go for Alvin Garcia, the same with mga garcia sa probinsya he has alleged corruption in his time.

Best mayor of Cebu City will be Tomas Osmena... He is always for the people of Cebu City... Even though daghan cya na kontra but and iya pud gpang kontra ky kana man ng babag sa kalambo-an sa City (Gullas, mga Garcia, Guardo)...

He always stand for what he believes in and best of all is we have seen the results of everything he has done to improve the lives of Cebu City residents! His legacy would be the SRP and I'am certain our city greatly benefit from the investors of the primed lots in the future...

Worst is that ape Alvin Garcia! Ingrato kaayo ni Tomas... Nka tilaw lang ug gahum, pirte na dakoa ug ulo... WA JUD NABUHAT samtang kato pa cya ang mayor! WA JUD!

Trademark sa mga Garcia = KSP, glory hungry, opportunista, plastic, abusado, traydor, way utang kabubut-on, sigurista, hambog, pagarpar, kurakot!

Let's encourage our friends and families to vote for Tomas as Congressman of the South District comes next years elections!

If that Probosis monkey Atan Guardo would win, at*y nalang... Everything Tomas' had worked for will go *poof*!
    Last edited by The Good$!!!; 10-07-2009 at 06:06 PM.

best mayor osmena!

Trademark sa mga Garcia = KSP, glory hungry, opportunista, plastic, abusado, traydor, way utang kabubut-on, sigurista, hambog, pagarpar, kurakot!
    .. this is so true. The first trait of being KSP is their numero uno signature attitude.

.. back to the topic. of course, mayor tom is the best. SRP, road widening and damn lots of other projects

.. worst mayor: no need to ask, alving garcia. ssshhheeeessshhh. Cebu was a ghost town during his term.

.. mayor garcia was the proof that no matter how stable a city is, like cebu, if the leader sucks, it will surely fall.

Blog Entries
    Tomas!

for long term solutions..SRP!

Tomas will grow old and die..but SRP remains with in his name!

Alvin garcia sucks bigtime as mayor!

the man behind BOPK...tommy da best

Best - Tommy O

Worst - alvin and his chipmunks

Worst Mayor?

Garcia.. I read this on Asia Times, "This month, the Ombudsman charged Philippine National Police Director General Roberto Lastimoso with allegedly coddling drug traffickers and suspended Cebu City Mayor Alvin Garcia for six months on graft charges. But much work still remains to be done to counter the scourge of corruption. ''There is a need to muster the political will against corruption . . . I don't see that present in Estrada,'' Rocamora said, adding that ''Estrada's personalistic style creates fertile ground for corruption."

Kaning mga garcia sila jud di i ning kaliwata

Wala gihapon tay mahimo mga peeps kay ang anak sa corrupt na Mayor sa una na si Garcia kay ang Gobernadora man. =( ingon akong tito which was a BOPK member basta madala lang ka sa kahig aw kwartahan dyud ka. hehehehe. (sa maka sabot lang)

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast