Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What Women Want

Default What Women Want

Girls,

Does money really matter in a guy?
    Does he have to have a thick wallet?
    Would you leave a guy who used to have money and now doesn't?

Is even leaving a guy who has no money or no work a valid reason to leave a guy?

Default Questions for females

Does money really matter in a guy? Does he have to have a thick wallet?
    --to a certain extent, it does. i wont be a hypocrite. females need to feel a sense of security, and having financial security is practically becoming a want. you dont need to be filthy rich, you just need to make her feel you can be a good provider just in case the time comes...if you dont have money, then just show her at least that you got some ambition!

for me, i wouldnt. if i'll love a guy, i'd love him for no other aspect than himself as a whole, not himself with money nor only his jigsaw pieces. if he'd run out of bling blings then it's time to help him fix the prob, not leave him miserably to himself.

Is even leaving a guy who has no money or no work a valid reason to leave a guy?
    *leaving a guy w/o money-i dont think so..well it depends how he lost his money or the reason why he doesnt have money...if he gambled it away i probably would...
    *leaving a guy w/o ambition-yes i think i could. i am a girl with goals and it would stink if the guy jz bums around counting sheep.

the guy used to have lots of money, then he lost his job and has trouble finding a job now. thats how he lost his money. and also he kept buying things to make his girlfriend happy, thats what happend to the rest of the money.

Does money really matter in a guy? Does he have to have a thick wallet?
    nope... but i do agree with pnk_shadows that a guy needs to have ambition. personally, i'd feel more comfortable if my guy had a better sense of direction than me... or that he has a better awareness of the necessities in life... like being financially stable, not necessarily being rich.

that actually depends on how he lost the money. if it's the same in the case that u mentioned wherein the guy lost his job, i'd help my guy find another one... be supportive and encouraging. but if i see that he's not making much effort for himself, then i probably would leave him. one question... does the girl know that he lost the job? i mean... i'd be guilty if i found out that my guy doesn't have a job and he keeps on buying things for me. besides, seeing him worrying about not having money would worry me, too... and i would be much happier if he spent his money to look for another job.

it would be a valid reason... again, that depends on how the guy handles the situation. if he's trying hard to make up for it (i won't recommend buying the girl more things) and look for another job, then it's not a valid reason. if for some reason the girl leaves the guy instead of helping him after finding out that he doesn't have money anymore, then she was probably just after the guy for money.

Money doesn't matter, its the security and stability... but then adto japon point out sa money hastang........

the girl thinks that the guy isnt doing anything when the guy is really really trying hard to get a job. instead of helping the guy to get a job she left him the reason so that the guy would be encouraged to find a job. i mean, is that a good idea to leave him when his down? the guy was so demoralized and broken hearted. he then later found out that the girl was starting to see a rich guy from manila.

grabeha og reasoning power aning pnk_shadow oyy.. smart gurl... u....

Money counts, it doesn’t have to be thick though, but the most important thing is he has to have the capacity to earn the money all by himself, and not just have it through silver platter. It is really disappointing to know that your man can't even establish a goal in life and worst, depend on his parents to feed his future family.It's much frustrating if he has to call his mom to decide on essential issues :2thumbs: . He has to have this sense of direction and he has to prove that he can indeed provide for his own needs all by himself. He has to prove that he is hardworking and responsible enough, and he could lead his life when things are out of control. Having a good partner is way beyond having a nice car, a thick wallet and pleasing personality. It’s about having the ability to decide on important matters sensibly, and be able to stand up for the choices he makes. :2thumbs:

Default Re: Questions for females

Quote Originally Posted by tokidoki
    Girls,

Does money really matter in a guy?
    Does he have to have a thick wallet?

*dli man sad na kailangan datu jud cya bsta naa lang gud magasto gamay kanag dli cya mangayo sa iya parents if ever naa mi date or something
    *nope
    *nope, im not that kind of person
    *nope, shallow ra kaayo ka kung mao na

i know money counts, but do you really have to leave the guy? i mean the guy proposed to her three times while he still had a job. she said not yet coz shes enjoying the "gf bg" thing. the guy saved almost 400k for their wedding, after spending more than 50% of that money on her, she left him. the other sad thing is that while she told that she would wait until he finds a job, she was already seeing someone. when the guy and i investegated the more the guy got hurt (she was seeing 3 guys already). they've been together for 9 years, the guy lost his job on the 7th year and had jobs but didnt last long until their 9th year.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast