Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Best Summer Activity for Kids

It's summer once again (yehey for that) and i am just so excited as my toddler...We are currently browsing for a great summer activity for my child and also for my nieces, who are visiting for the summer... Don't want to hear "I'm bored" from them...So needing the help of my fellow istoryans who has a fun, creative and great suggestions and oh, wild ideas are welcome also. Include the prices also if you happen to know...Thank you and have a great summer to ya'll.

Default Re: Best Summer Activity for Kids

Quote Originally Posted by morokporok View Post
    It's summer once again (yehey for that) and i am just so excited as my toddler...We are currently browsing for a great summer activity for my child and also for my nieces, who are visiting for the summer... Don't want to hear "I'm bored" from them...So needing the help of my fellow istoryans who has a fun, creative and great suggestions and oh, wild ideas are welcome also. Include the prices also if you happen to know...Thank you and have a great summer to ya'll.
    Sa CEBU BEACH CLUB mam i cant really tell the exact location, but if i'm not wrong its in pook LAPU - LAPU

thanks godgavemeyou, beach is always fun...we had that lined up already...thinking of enrolling them in a summer class, may it be arts, dance or singing.

thanks godgavemeyou, beach is always fun...we had that lined up already...thinking of enrolling them in a summer class, may it be arts, dance or singing.
    Yeah, or maybe go to the beach and teach them how to swim....

Blog Entries

eh enroll nakog martial arts akong mga anak

as early as possible para ma train bah

what kind of martial arts jesse5648? do you happen to know the classes and rates...my 4yr old boy is into jka...but had to let him stop since he's using his "skills" on his classmates...think hes too young to know the concept.

Blog Entries

what kind of martial arts jesse5648? do you happen to know the classes and rates...my 4yr old boy is into jka...but had to let him stop since he's using his "skills" on his classmates...think hes too young to know the concept.
    im still looking for a good one boss, ngita pako asa nako ma pa skwela ug wu shou akong daughter, or taekwondo nlng guro

and taekwondo jud akong pa trainan sa akong youngest son pero kabaw ka boss pilay age nga ilang dawaton?? 2 di pana sila mo dawat no??

try beach camping

set up camp just by the shores in moalboal...pero ayaw didto sa katong crowded sa Bas Dako kay daghan hugawan nga local tourist and bula-la ug saba-an...try a bit up north from there like dapit sa club serena

Pero mu rent a cheap room somewhere there just for backup if naa mga bata just in some sudden circumstance they need to stay in solid room.
    But its really fun and recreational for kids setting up tent just by the shore, roast & cook something on the campfire and waking up seeing nothing but the ocean and the sound of it. and if its safe for them to swim let them snorkel just in the shallows kay duol ra sa drop-off daghan na fishy ma kit-an.
    Its fun, educational and you can teach your kids to value life and nature. kaysa mag sige PSP, pc, or tanaw tv

Quote Originally Posted by jesse5648 View Post
    im still looking for a good one boss, ngita pako asa nako ma pa skwela ug wu shou akong daughter, or taekwondo nlng guro

and taekwondo jud akong pa trainan sa akong youngest son pero kabaw ka boss pilay age nga ilang dawaton?? 2 di pana sila mo dawat no??
    Astig! kana chada ng Wu shou boss jess...naa koy number nila naa sako pikas phone ngau ka? lol...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by chrisangel View Post
    Astig! kana chada ng Wu shou boss jess...naa koy number nila naa sako pikas phone ngau ka? lol...
    cge boss, eh pm nlng nya nako ang number thank you salamat kaayu ganahan ko akong daughter makat.on ana

i love girls with swords hehehhee

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast