Default Know of any Internet Payment Service Provider (IPSP) for the Philippines?

I'm looking for an IPSP that caters to the Philippines besides 2Checkout and Yespayments... I hope someone can help me out...

p.s. Paypal doesn't accept Philippine credit cards

Default Re: Know of any Internet Payment Service Provider (IPSP) for the Philippines?

bidpay

Default Re: Know of any Internet Payment Service Provider (IPSP) for the Philippines?

Quote Originally Posted by dagget
    bidpay
    "Sellers must have a USA bank account to receive BidPay payments. Only USA bank accounts are supported at this time." -from the bidpay site

payanu na nga yon...teka...dili paypal but something else...

to be updated...hanapin ko muna....

Thanks for the help bai but dugai na ni sila walay service... https://secure.yehey.com/payplusintercept/signin.aspx... I'm still looking around...

ay ganun? soweee hehehehehe. i just saw it man online last month and thought it was still up and running. and uhhh...im a girl...d`monyitA...not tO. hehehehe

that is mah son in the pic

hehe sori... mam diay

10.    Advertisement