Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Exercise-free, Weight Loss Program that works!

Hi! I'm normally not a believer of a fast-working weight loss program that doesn't involve exercise. But a very close friend of mine started this last month. And amazingly, he's lost weight! Especially around the middle. Hehe...

So when given the opportunity to buy what he is using wholesale and selling it retail, I said yes

He was (and is) taking supplements during morning and evening meals, and as I said, he's lost weight!

The primary product is called FITRIGHT. It's really a weight-loss product that contains L-Carnitine. Other ingredients are ampalaya and green tea extract. You take this 2x a day, once with breakfast and once with dinner.

This will cost you only P600/month (60 capsules @ 150mg per capsule). [Compare against Fitrum, which has only l-carnitine and green tea and only 75mg per capsule, making it a lot more expensive.]

To make Fitright more effective, you also need to take ULTIMA-C. (What makes Ultima-C different from the usual Vitamin C is that it is alkaline-based and doesn't come from ascorbic acid. Ascorbic acid contributes to hyperacidity. ULTIMA-C is more effective and can really help boost the immune system when you're tired.)

Ultima-C helps in the absorption of Fitright. So you also take this 2x a day, together with Fitright.

This will cost you an additional P450/month (60 capsules).

In all honesty and without fake promises, this worked for my friend within the 1-month period. So I'm sure it will work for you too!

You may also have a consultation with one of our wellness consultants upon purchase of the product/s, to maximize results and better understand how it works...

You can contact me at 09228229956.

bfad approve ni? do u have any pictures sa product

Yes, it's BFAD approved.

Here's a photo:

Oops. Forgot the photo for Ultima-C

if dili ka mu take aning ultima C, di ni cya mu effect?

pinkbraces, mu effect gihapon. I have another friend taking it without Ultima-C para cheaper. Mas paspas lang if you take it with Ultima-C because Vitamin C aids in the absorption. We can package both nalang at P1,000. Though if you want Fitright only, pwede ra gihapon.

To those who are taking this program, pls. remember that consistency is important. Don't forget to take it 2x a day during morning and evening meals!

pwede ka maka-post ug before and after photos sa imo friend^^

im interested^^ by december 3 lang ko kuha....P1k man kaha ang set? pila man ang last? pahangyoa lang ko be thanks

notooth, I really doubt mu sugot ako friend! But will try

About the hangyo, so far fixed man. But let's see lang by that time og unsa na...

Valentine's promo! Fitright & Ultima-C combo for only P900! Until Feb 22, 2009 only.

Contact me @ 09228229956...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast