Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default HELP How to make the MOST out of my life?

at this moment I am totally confuse, I have figure out that the moment I resign in my job, I can start the things I want to do..yet I dont know why, I cannot find any enthusiasm, any purpose that I dont where to begin.

My depression sets in and its getting worst..I join other activities helping other ppl in that way, I wont be focusing w/ my life and depression..but I cannot possible be in service helping other ppl 24/7...that being alone, really scare the hell out of me. My friends have their own job, own life..and here I am going to 30's and I am back to stage one.. the friends I use to talk too, I seem to be losing all of them, they seem all so busy, I just feel neglected..and I dont know where to start..waaaaahh...i feel emotionally wreck..but at least i'm starting to write again..those few months while I was working..i am so unhappy, .. so uninspired..so depressive to the point I hardly join any forum, blogging or group discussion..i just lost any reason...

help..maybe u guys have encounter this situation..or suggestion in bringing back my enthusiasm in life

hi...so sad that ur feeling like that ryt now.....

i can be ur fren if u want to........or u may stay here at istorya...im sure lingaw ka here.....interact with pipol nalang.....

im so sori to hear that...sumtyms btaw naa point sa ato lyf nga we felt so alone.....i hope masurpass nmo na nga feeling....wishi cud help u, pero ikaw ra jud nagdala sa imong self.....if u choose to be lyk that or get out of that depression....

smile nalang dha...and enjoy....der r so many rizons to smile jud....how bout ur family d ay?...talk to them...cheer up!

Blog Entries
    DO some talent. Violins? Guitars? XCMs? Music? Art? Antiques? That will keep you busy. In the long run.... you will find enjoyment in it... wala jud kay mahimo if mag-inusaray ra ka sa imong life..doin nothin... you REALLY will be depressed... normal ra na.. bisag kinsang tawo ingon ana... but I have to thank you for opening this topic up.. that way, this wil raise awareness.. kay most people are not aware of their depression...

dont be confuse..aw confused hehe..
    Its normal ra siguro bro. everyone goes thru it at one point in their life.
    Get a new hobby, go out, meet new people..
    & try to avoid negative things & situations. you mentioned you like to help those who are depressed, pahulay sa ana kay you'll be affected by the negativity. Have time for yourself.

we all have our moments when we are depressed. If you have been feeling this way for a long time then maybe you should see a doctor about your depression. Their are meds you can take for depression.

try to think that what you are doing is my purpose to somebody. i can be a friend too.

enjoy yourself more.

Travel

or

take up grammar lessons..

KNOW YOURSELF.
    How can you plan to do anything if you do not know what you can or cannot do? You have to determine what are your personal abilities that are your assets, your limits that are your liabilities and your potentials. Take this time off to learn about your identity, your individuality, what you can do, what you can give. Make a list of your strengths and weaknesses. Evaluate yourself as a person: be it as a child of your parents, a sibling, a friend or a member of your community.

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF
    Once you make that list of personal assets and liabilities, focus on your strengths, build up on your potential. Remember while there's life, there's hope. Everybody's got a future except the dead. So while you're still breathing and kicking, take your hopes and apply them in action.

So you're reaching your 30's, what about it? A lot of great people done a lot of great things during that age range.
    Siddhărtha Gautama arrived enlightenment and became Buddha at the age of 35! Jesus Christ started his earthly ministry at the age of 30! Mohammed received reveleation from God at the age of 40!

Age does not matter as long as you don't make it matter. It's what you know and what you do with what you know that defines you, not a number. Thinking about your age is like thinking your life depends on some digits, like your Social Security Number, the amount of money in your bank account et cetera.

Remember you're a human being not a numeral and if you read and understand what Jesus, Mohammed and Buddha said about being human, you would know that it counts a whole lot.

LOVE YOURSELF
    Once you know yourself, believe in the good that you can or are able to do, then you can love yourself a little more. You should, friend, because no one else can care for you, help you more but yourself. Do not rely on others because you can trust people to be just people, at times flawed, at times having their own personal concerns. You can only rely and trust on yourself to always be there, striving for better.

Never think you're alone, even in your present suffering. Suffering is part of the human condition. We suffer because we strive, we strive because we're alive. Life is a challenge, a challenge to overcome sometimes, sometimes a challenge that needs to be accepted and endured.

Life is a storm, my friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a good person is what you do when that storm comes. Face that storm called Life with a strong will and all your skills and heart, then people will know you at your best, people will appreciate you but most importantly, you will appreciate yourself and your life.

Wishing you all the best in Life and in Love.
    Last edited by diem; 06-19-2008 at 09:13 AM.

musta na ang thread starter woi....hope ur hapi now...aw if ala pa...cge maghapi2 ta

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast