Default VB MSFLEXGRID VS. DATAGRID (help mga geeks beh...)

mga ka berks...I'm currently developing an Information sys. ryt now...I'm kinda confused whether to use msflexgrid or datagrid.... which is more efficient when it comes to data retrieval... i don't care bout how long the codes are...what I'm up to is its efficiency...I wana solicit ur ideas bout this...pls help mga geeks... tnx...

Default Re: VB MSFLEXGRID VS. DATAGRID (help mga geeks beh...)

kasagarn sa ako mga amigo na mo himo ug mga systems kay listview may ilang gamiton kay pwede kuno nimo "mapanindot" ang itsura or very customizable day. pero sa ako kay flexgrid ra ako gamit kay na anad naman gud ko...

jane use the msflexgrid...datagrid is a databound control and efficient na siya when you try to map it to your data source... much better pa gani ang mshflexgrid kay heirarchical and you can use it with disconnected recordsets(like marshalling) :mrgreen:

Blog Entries

That depends on how long you want to finish your project... if 1 to 2 months time MSHFlexgrid would be nice... and it really gives you a good software interface. But if you want to finish your project in less than 1 week, go with databound controls... just override the file paths to the database everytime the program runs. this technique is LESS CODE utilizing the power of RAD.

and oh.... that also depends on the scope of your thesis or project.

P500 for tutorial txt me 09287430159 i'll meet u if you like. email me also : wgcan@yahoo.com

thanks sa info guyzzzz...I had already used msflexgrid but I observed, it's a bit slower in retrieving data....(volumenous record na) is it bcoz of the way i code it duno the reason man gud....but i havent enhanced my code due to time constraint. But does code really matter in the efficiency of retrieving data can somebody give me some blocks of code in retrieving data using msflexgrid?? basin naa sayop in my way of coding ba...

6.    Advertisement