Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default what do you think is the best Motherboard brand?

hi! just want your thoughts on the best motherboards available here locally (based on your personal experience)?

thanks

Default Re: what do you think is the best Motherboard brand?

Quote Originally Posted by Generals
    hi! just want your thoughts on the best motherboards available here locally (based on your personal experience)?

thanks
    Asus,MSI,Asrock,Epox

are all FAIRLY equal,some specific models are targetted for normal usage and some are targetted for overclocking and performance enthusiats.

If you want the best overclocking for AMD get Epox/Asus.. for Intel Asus and Gigabyte ( no local distro )

Quote Originally Posted by Generals

thanks
    base on personal experience as you told, i have tried ecs, asus, intel, and msi. of the four, i choose msi. hmmmm, i wonder how great are epox, gigabyte, and asrock... hope i can try also these mobos soon...

EPoX / MSI / ASUS / ASRock :mrgreen:

I could easily say Asus (great features, lots of overclocking options on their Premium mobos, most of the time reliable) but shame on their RMA policy though. I'm not sure how it's handled their in Pinas (so let me know if it's different there) pero diri sa NZ, local suppliers will just replace you with a dodgy refurbished one when you claim a warranty fault. It becomes a pain in the ass here at work cause most of the time.... these refurbished ones that they give you is always faulty as well. So you end up sending these faulty ones back until you get lucky with a working replacement. It's not just Asus also, most Taiwanese mobo makers do this. The only time you'll actually get a new replacement is when it's a complete DOA straight after you purchased it.

So, if you're looking for an Intel solution, you're not thinking of overclocking... and just want a no-frills motherboard that works as advertised, you can't go wrong with Intel branded motherboards. If the mobo fails within the warranty period, Intel will replace you with a brand new one just like with their chips.

EPoX / ASUS /

ABiT <---- do they sell this in the philippins
    wat about DFI??

GIGABYTE FOR LIFE.

asus!

bro kanang mahal nga board mao nay mas maayo

Quote Originally Posted by Chipmunk888
    base on personal experience as you told, i have tried ecs, asus, intel, and msi. of the four, i choose msi. hmmmm, i wonder how great are epox, gigabyte, and asrock... hope i can try also these mobos soon...
    Sa imong ECS na board, did you use it for overclock or stock speeds lang? how was it?[br]Posted on: August 16, 2006, 09:11:42 AM_________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Chipmunk888
    Sa imong ECS na board, did you use it for overclock or stock speeds lang? how was it?

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast