Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Default Im planning to buy a second hand car <--@-->

hey guys im planning to buy a car but is it practical to have the accord 2000 model? knowing that the gasoline now a days is very expensive. what other cars can you suggest?

i always visit here sa istorya coz daghan kaau nice vehicles. but im just confused on what to get/

up for this thread!!!

Hi Justin If you are eyeing for good engine performance and good fuel consumption
    you can either get a 1.6Displacement engine..

An Altis, A Civic, A Sentra, I believe they have a 1.6 engine displacement, accord is 2.0 i think
    and it will surely consumes gas the smaller engines
    a well maintained car is the key

If you are a lone driver, you might want to get a 1.3 A vios, City or a Sentra 1.3
    and one thing, do you want to buy it just to get a simply ride or you want to upgrade its looks?

Quote Originally Posted by justinuy168 View Post
    hey guys im planning to buy a car but is it practical to have the accord 2000 model? knowing that the gasoline now a days is very expensive. what other cars can you suggest?
    its very impractical bro.
    go for toyota vios or a honda city or nissan sentra.

Quote Originally Posted by justinuy168 View Post

i suggest you get a smaller engine nga car. if you really want honda... get a civic or a jazz. nice looks gihapon but smaller engine... mas minus sa konsumo.

thanks for the inputs guys i like the accord ako gi tan.aw ganina nice jud ciya decent ride, nice looks pero nakakita pud ko og civic 2004 model mas expensive cya pero the engine is newer then ang makina niya mas gamay so most likely maka save ko sa gas. im also considering vios, altis. mao raman ma kaya sa akong budget.

how about kanang mga isuzu fuego guys? is it worth buyng? for personal use raman ni. ang naka nice is diesel ciya mas cheaper baya.

up for this thread

i hope ma enlighten akong mind diri sa istorya on what car to buy coz i noticed about istoryans kay mo tambag jud sila pero usahay mang insulto lang sad. hehehe pero thats part of life. any way if ever maka buy nako guys akong i upload ang mga photos diri. but the problem is i dont know how to post the pics. hehehe

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast