Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Would you date someone just for the sake of having a date?

For all the people out there, I'm just wondering if you would like to date someone just so you can be labelled as "IN" and not "OUT" in the dating arena? Does it make you feel less if you don't have someone to share your life with?

Even if you don't really like the person, do you still hang out and spends some time with him/her? Just curious though...

What is dating anyway? You go out on a date with sum1 bcoz you like to be in the company of that person or you want to know more about sum1. So dating s not having sum1 as a bf/gf that you can drag around. With regards to going out with sum1 even, even if you can't stand to be with that person... well, that's SUICIDE! Hehehe

done it but ending hurting not just me but she also.

i see nothing wrong with dating.. can be a friendly date or group date.. but having a romantic date just for the heck of it, i would not waste my time..

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    It's just pride, one should get rid of it, better make the relation real to retain it's true meaning, making it worthwhile and respectable.

its ok to date but you dnt have to think about the IN or OUT thing...unsa diay ni?lumba? competition?no wonder dghn ang mapandol kay sobra nagdali and wla na kabaw unsa iya gdaganan...

nope i wont...just a waste of time and effort...

ahm..para sa akoa kanang mkgdate ka..xmpre naa jud ka gusto ana nya pro dli jud as in nga 100% gusto..
    pra sakoa kanang bcn mgkacnabot d.i mo ..so pwede ra xd mgkauyab mo..
    pro kung d ko gnhan dli ko mkgdate oi..sayan lng na sa oras..

Quote Originally Posted by homeryap View Post
    What is dating anyway? You go out on a date with sum1 bcoz you like to be in the company of that person or you want to know more about sum1. So dating s not having sum1 as a bf/gf that you can drag around. With regards to going out with sum1 even, even if you can't stand to be with that person... well, that's SUICIDE! Hehehe
    Cheers to that!!! Suicide indeed...I hope most of the guys realize that dating (romantically) is not a game...

Quote Originally Posted by kacute.nako View Post
    ahm..para sa akoa kanang mkgdate ka..xmpre naa jud ka gusto ana nya pro dli jud as in nga 100% gusto..
    pra sakoa kanang bcn mgkacnabot d.i mo ..so pwede ra xd mgkauyab mo..
    pro kung d ko gnhan dli ko mkgdate oi..sayan lng na sa oras..
    Mao sad... you have nothing to lose if you try...Who knows magka-jive diay mo...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast