Default CCNA career. please help.

hello guys. I'm planning to take cisco certification exam. Ako course and I'm a nurse and ganahan ko mu sulod sa IT field atleast related sa IT. Dli naka passion for being a nurse. hehe. Im studying for the exam.If incase makapasar ko unsa na company maka apply ana na field? plan pd ko mugawas. I've heard Accenture for experience?sakto ba guys. Kadtong nka pasar na sa CCNA nindot raba ang trabaho?need your suggestion,c omment or reactions guys. Thanks

adto sa networking section naay thread didto sa mga cisco boys

Cisco has designed the new CCNA program which would be able to help the candidates to prove your skills in the ever-changing landscape of IT Field. The program would be having one certification that would be validating a broad range of fundamentals for all the careers related to IT, with one exam and one training course that would be able to help you out in preparing. The CCNA exam would be covering a breadth of topics that are going to including network access, network fundamentals, IP services, IP connectivity, security fundamentals, as well as automation and programmability. The New CCNA training course and exam would be able to give you the foundation you would be required for taking your career in any direction, they have newly retooled for the latest technologies as well as job roles. But again, that wouldn’t be that much easy to obtain unless you have expert help as I have in here cciedump.spoto.net.

4.    Advertisement