Default What are the best ways to plan your first trip to Europe?

How do I plan 10 day trip to Europe?

10 days is not enough you'll just spend most of your that time at plane or bus etc

10 days...you'll have to plan your trip according to how immersive you want it to be. Like you want to experience the culture and explore it deeply then stay in one country.
    If you want to see more countries. they'll be short days 2 to 3 countries and 2-3 days each. If you want more countries this means booking a flight and not go by train or roadtrips as this will take more time. Although if you do 2 countries in 10 days and want to experience train ride for a scenic view. Also trains to another country are mostly more expensive than a flight. You can also take night trains or buses. Although this means everything will be hectic for you as you will want to see many things in a day. More relaxing if you stay in one or 2 countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandarin123 View Post
    Such trip is a really cool idea! I think it will be really interesting! I visited Europe few times. The last country was Ukraine. I can say that this is a beautiful, interesting, colorful country. My trip liked me. I flew by an airplane to Odessa airport. I decided that I would travel by car, so I found https://ukr-prokat.com/en/rental-car...ntal-in-odessa and rent car here. I think you can found such firms in every country! It can make to do your trip more comfortable.
    Nice one Bro, I am planning to go to Ukraine this September, basin karon na month ma abot na ako VISA mayta ma approve oi.. it is my 3rd time to Europe this time and plan to go to the Balkans.

@TOPIC, you should avoid doing 10 days and visit 20 cities or 11 countries as aside from seeing nothing it is also tiring and expensive. If you have 10 days focus on 1-2 countries and 1-2 cities that would be enough. For first time for sure you will go to western side but do note that this is part is so expensive compare if you do it on the east.

First you need to install a travel apps....because most of time you will be using wireless over Europe...very useful sir.

Travel light with a very good back pack, 2-3 cities tops.. drink lots of fluids and vitamin C..

7.    Advertisement