Default The Latest Sony "PSP Go"

Eveyrone's been soooo deadly serious over the huge revelation last week of the PSP Go. Not everyone was pleased (as usual) with the redesigned PSP handheld, but I say it's time to take in a few deep breaths and let it out as a huge laugh. It's now or never, after all, we might not be all smiles in the coming days if the companies coming to the E3 don't deliver on their goods and promises.

Okay, now we have here the PSP Go - or at least as Sony would like us to perceive it:

here are a few PSP Go facts:

* The most portable PSP ever, PSP go is more than 50 percent smaller and more than 40 percent lighter than the original PSP we launched in 2005
    * A stylish sliding screen maintains the high resolution and vibrant visuals of the PSP-3000
    * Replacing the UMD drive is 16GB of internal flash memory to store plenty of games, videos, music, and photos
    * Memory Stick Micro slot offers expandable storage up to 16GB
    * Bluetooth support
    * Launch date is October 1

Since this is a digital-centric handheld, three of the upcoming big games for the PSP will also be available as digital downloads: Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, the new Resident Evil game, and LittleBigPlanet PSP.

The one thing I'm concerned about -- and I know a lot of you are too -- is what are we going to do with our old UMD games if we ever decide to splurge on the Go? Sadly, Sony still hasn't laid down any official announcements about it, apart from saying that they will "remain committed to the UMD format". Oh, and the price! US$ 249 is just a bit too high for me.

Well, what do you guys think?

Source:
    QJ.net - PlayStation Portable News - PSP Updates
    http://www.engadget.com/2009/05/30/s...bviously-a-go/

slide sucks ... ang the analog stick i dnt know its too near s center ... btw murag naa na daghan thread ani

This one sucks, old fashion one is very good (e.g. psp slim 2000)

love it ^^

nindot pero wa nay gamit ang umd......

7.    Advertisement