Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default what's your favorite thing about the 90's...

i bet a lot of us had their memorable moments during the 90's... highschool was so fun, the songs were great, least not to forget about the boybands like BSB, N'SYNC, code red and so on... so, what's your favorite thing about the 90's

i'm an avid BSB fan... i have all their albums, like the casette tapes pa coz i can't afford the CDs, i still have them until now. i thought nawala na ako pagka-addict sa ilaha but i was wrong. i saw them like kadyot ra kaayo sa toronto then mura naku ug buang, feeling high school again sa kakilig. i didn't even mind people are looking at me pala inside the steetcar may na lang duha mi kabuok ato nga time. i love listening to UR105 w/rick orion and sandy storm who turned out to be my classmate from a program in CNU way back 2002 (hi, ate joy)... songs from the 90's were really great like they've set the bar for the next singers to do more effort w/their songs. fashion was crazy too w/spice girls and TLC around. the flatform shoes and the highlighted hairs...

bitaw, reply na on what you think... post whatever that is connected to the things of the 90's... thanks!!!

Default Re: what's your favorite thing about the 90's...

during 90's i luv d alternative 90's songs..also my elementary nd highschool lyf..i miss dos mem'rys...

undercut ang hair hahaha

bitaw... under cut nga hair, ma girl or ma boy... pwerteng kasikat sa mga bands ani nga time. sikat ka if member ka ug banda or duna ka uyab nga in a band... eraserheads, parokya, wolfgang, rivermaya, etc...

ahahahaha.i agree i remember undercut hair..halos tanan boy undercat dn pinatunga ang style sa hair.LOLZ

My college friends, og ang PERMIG BROWNOUT. Didto ko nakat on gyud og gitara kay way mahimo tanang tawo sa amo manggawas mao lingaw ang tambay2 og tukar2 sa gitara. Guns n'roses, bonjovi nga never say good bye (hehhe), Ang eheads, introvoys, ong mga bakya na songs like skyline pigeon (makadungog gyud ko ani d gyud ko ganhan, lol). mao ra hehehe of course ang uyab uyab.

90's? I love my Elementary days! hehe

Of course, the music was really good..from Pop to Alternative, Grunge, Metal, Disco etc..I even dug the Backstreet Boys, HAnson, Oasis, Mariah Carey, Code Red, Woflgang, Razorback, Alica In Chains and STP

D pud to nako malimtan ang Marimar ug Mojacko! hahaha

Ang disco ok pud to..Macarena, Coco Jumbo, Girl Like You, Wooden Heart ug Boombastic by Shaggy

yeah, si marimar ug pulgoso diay noh gibalik bya ni karon sa GMA bah ingon man gud ako friend... hay, sa 90's lingaw ang uyab2x... first time kuno then plus ang mga kanta, makapa-inlab jod...

ako i miss kalye songs sauna... sikat2 mn 2... mingaw sad ko ug rivermaya na si bamboo pa ang vocals

haha undercut..ni anhing pasque sa maanyag cdc..
    grunge..vedder is god..
    hot rod cafe..good times
    abc..best tagay place
    arquis bar...yeah
    and the girls in the 90s were the bomb...harder to get. more conservative..but the coolness of the times made it all worthwhile

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast