Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default why my topic at web about auction .ph have been deleted???

why my topic at web about auction .ph have been deleted pls shed light on this?

Default Re: why my topic at web about auction .ph have been deleted???

that was what i was expecting the mods will do...

actually, majority of your post bro were all about that site and you were advertising your link everytime you post..

you are just devoted to posting to that thread...

Quote Originally Posted by feland
    waaaaaaaaaaaa.... ngano delete man ni na post? pasabta kuno ko bhe unsa sayop ani?

unta naa warning kung delete man ang post..... labi na kung walay igo na rason para i-delete......

anywayz, kadtong gusto mo-join sa auction.ph.....
    gamita lang ni nga link.......

http://www.auction.ph/ref/shane69

nag ginahi pa jd ka oh!...

if you will not stop bro.. there is a big tendency that you will be banned...

Please try to read Forum Rules and be guided...

pero I could be wrong... mods lang bahala explain.. opinion ra ko ni.... (gaba!).. heheh peace mods!...

modz are entitled to delete posts with their discretion.. and please Mr. Newbie, read the forum rules before you even scream your heart out..

yup..... im a newbie in here.... thats why i need some reasonable explanations why my post at the website and multimedia has been deleted.....
    wala koy reklamo kung i-delete ako post basta naa lang untay igo na reason.... or bisan lang unta warning.... or inform sa ako violation....
    @iskolares..... ikaw man gani to parasite sa ako post.... nagbutang pa ka sa imo link.....then, ingon ka ako ra nag-advertise....
    yup, its true that i was devoted with my thread because that thread was my first post and was happy that it reach to 100 posts......

@moderator..... wala man ko katungod na masuko kay nag-utilized lang baya ko sa service ani nga website..... no words would come out of my mouth against this site eventhough that my post have been deleted.... all i just wanted to know are concrete answers and what did i violate.... thanks and more power to istorya.net......

im a newbie ended.....

Please take time to review iSTORYA.NET's Site-Wide Rules.

Additional rules are provided on the link below.

https://www.istorya.net/forums/index....535#msg1817535
    وليس هناك كعكه ، والكعكه هو كذبة.

yes i did read all the forum rules..... i guess i only violated when i used more than three smileys.... with regards sad sa pag-promote nako about auction.ph.....ok ra man sa rules basta sa website and multimedia lang ibutang..... di ba? .... anywayz, ok ra man sad...kinsa ra man sad tawn ko.... newbie ra ko..... :mrgreen:

I'll check with my fellow mods. Thank you for raising this issue.
    وليس هناك كعكه ، والكعكه هو كذبة.

thanks a lot, sir..... i really appreciate your kindness and help.... all i wanna say is, kitang mga bisaya, angay lang unta ta magtinabangay.... again, daghan kaayong salamat.... :mrgreen:

^^be sure to promote istorya.net on that site..para patas bah

needless na man cguro cge promote sa istorya.net kay power na man kaayo ni nga site.... ilado na kaayo.... bisan ngari sa amo office, owner ra sa company ang wala pa mi-join... amo manager down namo, members na tanan..... Thanks to Sir GlassMoon for providing kind attention on the issue that i raised.... More power and God Bless..... :mrgreen:

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast