Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How about USA?

Default How about USA?

cool!!

Default How about USA?

see you.

Default How about USA?

What about USA?

If you want to see the extent of its poverty, go to Grand Central Station in New York City and meet people existing like rats under its rail tracks.

If you want to see how people elbow each other for a piece of the National agenda, go to Washington DC and try to barge in The Heritage Foundation or The Brookings Institute.

If you want to see some mutants under the auspices of the US government, go to that place called The Farm near Camp David.

If you want to see filthy wealth, go to Seattle in Washington State.

If you just want to shit in style, they are many stylish pay-a-shit in Pier 35, part of the so-called The Fisherman's Wharf, in San Francisco

Default How about USA?

If you want to travel and enjoy life, go to Chiang Mai in the northern reaches of Thailand or to Kandy and Nuwera Eliya in northern and central Sri Lanka.

If you want to bask in sugary sand and get the tan you need, throw away your time pieces and go to Maldives or Kiribati.

If you want to fall in love, stay where you are right now if you are in the Philippines.

Because we are poor, shall we be vicious? vern's Avatar

Default How about USA?

Blongkoy ... you generalize the world into single sentences ... that doesn't show much intelligence.

Default How about USA?

Vern . . . perhaps you should assess your own intelligence when you do not get single sentences. In our tri-post graduate world --- all Ivy Leaguers --- we call them bullets. You understand that?

Default How about USA?

Blongkoy hi again.....in my opinion, i say falling inlove is whereever u are... not necessarily in the phils..

Default How about USA?

babyGurl --- you are right on the wherever. But that is the given part and that is not the subtext of my post. The subtext is that --- and pardon me for my seeming racist attitude --- Filipino women are beautiful and loving and worth all the loving.

Default How about USA?

going to us is my obsession..

Default How about USA?

ur obsession? dont you think its kinda too much to be obsessing about going to another country?

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast