Default THe advancedments of 2009 and what 2010 holds for science and the world.

The year 2009 is about to end. Many things have happened in the year. Nobel prize winner Steven Chu was appointed by Obama as the US Departement of Energy. A Japanese research group made gravitational measurements of the moon. Planets and more planets discovered. Stephen Hawking was finnaly honoured in the White House. At the year's end of 2009, Dark matter may have finnaly be detected?

2009 in pictures - physicsworld.com

The breakthrough of the year according to physicsworld.com is the first ever sustained ion trap to do a quantum computation in short the first quantum computer.

Breakthrough of the year - physicsworld.com

Finally, 2010 is another year to look forward to. LHC will be reaching 10TeV by the year end of 2010. Further research in the 2009 breakthrough of year will give even more insight and advancedment to quantum computing. Unfortunalely, some countries have suffered budget cuts in the scientific research. But still, 2010 will be something to look forward to.

What's in store in 2010? - physicsworld.com

Read more in the articles from the links I posted.

PS: Top 10 physics books of 2010.. Interesting... hehe
    Top 10 books for 2009 - physicsworld.com
    I think most of the things I posted hear are on the Physics side. I can't help it. It's my background. Feel free to add some breakthroughs in other fields during the year 2009.

cheap energy

cheap food , hehe

pollution free

more budget on science...

4.    Advertisement