Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Business minded people (1bro)LOADING BUSINESS

website: 1BRO GLOBAL INC. PHILIPPINES | BEST TEAM EVER WITH FULL SUPPORT PLUS LOTS OF IDEAS AND STRATEGIES!

\
    Have you asked yourself, "What if I started early during the initial launch of an MLM Company?" What do you think will probably happen to you?

TAKE NOTE!! PIONEERING ITO MEANING BAGONG BAGO PALANG!! KAYA MALAKI TALAGA ANG CHANCE MO NA MAABOT MGA PANGARAP MO!! WAG KA NANG MAGPAHULI!! ETO NA ANG CHANCE NA HINIHINTAY MO!!!

This is the RAREST OPPORTUNITY that you will encounter here in Istorya or probably on the internet.

WHY WE SHOULD JOIN 1BRO?

1. PIONEERING – YOU / WE ARE THE PIONEER IN THIS COMPANY. SO ANO PA ANG HINIHINTAY NYO? SUMALI NA AT MULING BUHAYIN ANG MGA PANGARAP NA HINDI NATIN NAABOT DATI.

2. WITH THE MOST GENEROUS COMPENSATION PLAN FOR US. ITO ANG KUMPANYANG PARA SA MGA NETWORKER KASI PRO-NETWORKER SYA.

3. SAME WITH VMOBILE SO EASY TO ENDORSE KASI DISCOUNT DIN NAMAN SA LOAD ANG INIOOFFER NATIN AT MARAMI PANG IBA!

4. WE ARE USING LOAD CENTRAL AS OUR LOADING FACILITY NA KUNG SAAN E 15 YEARS NA SA INDUSTRY NG UNIVERSAL PREPAID LOADING BUSINESS. PROVEN NA SYA KASI FOCUS LANG SYA SA LOADING SERVICES NA INI-O-OFFER NYA.

5. IN EVERY TRIPACK PURCHASED THERE IS A FREE CELLPHONE.

6. 80% OF 3,988 WILL BE GIVEN TO NETWORKERS, 20% IS THE ONLY INCOME OF THE COMPANY.

7. WE HAVE PRODUCT MOVEMENT THROUGH GC (GIFT CERTIFICATE).

8. ALL SECURITY MEASURES ARE SET TO AVOID BANKCRUPCY AND TO ENSURE THAT THE COMPENSATION ARE ABLE TO GIVE TO THE MEMBERS WITHOUT PUTTING COMPANY'S FINANCIAL HEALTH AT RISK.

9. AS NETWORKER WE WILL HAVE VOICE TO THE COMPANY. WE HAVE A NETWORKER COMMITTEE TO CONSULT BY COMPANY BEFORE MAKING A DECISION.

10. SUPPORT FROM THE COMPANY – EVERYTIME WE CONDUCT B.O.M (BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY MEETING) THEN RENT A PLACE COMPANY IS WILLING TO SHARE 50% OF THE EXPENSE.

11. MAJORITY OF MillionairesCLUB, LEADERS FROM VMOBILE IS IN 1BRO AND TAKE RISK SO WE ARE NOT ALONE.

12. WE WILL GET BEST SUPPORT TO ALL OUR UPLINES LIKE PEEWEE, ANTON AZANA, DUNCUN YU, BERLIE YU, MARTIN MIJARES, JR DAVID. (TOP EARNERS OF VMOBILE)

13. ALL MEMBERS UNDER MY TEAM WILL GET ULTIMATE SUPPORT PERSONALLY FROM ME LIKE I DID IN VMOBILE.

14. I HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE, IN SHORT WE ARE NOT GOING TO START ZERO IN 1BRO BECAUSE I WILL SHARE THESE KNOWLEDGE TO YOU

15. WE WILL START 1BRO WITH BEST PLANS COMPILED BY MY
    TEAM.

16. WE HAVE LOTS OF PROSPECTS TO PAY-IN BECAUSE THIS IS IN PIONEERING STAGE AND NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT IT YET.

INTERESTED? JUST GIVE ME A PM FOR THE FULL DETAILS OF THIS LIFE CHANGING OPPORTUNITY!

SO SINO NGA BA SI 1BRO?

Introducing the New eCommerce Company

The Company's goal in general is to help and give opportunities to every Filipinos not only locally but also in abroad, focusing in many aspects as to financial stability and overall security of every individual family through our Privilege Card and Insurance.

Recently, 1BRO Express will now be part of 1BRO Global Inc., with his full potential knowledge, skills and attitude, he developed 1BRO Express which includes; Loading Business, Online Ticketing Business, Express Bills Payment, Money Remittance, Insurance and 1BRO Privilege Card! All-in One SERVICES!

As 1BRO Global expanded the horizon for business, the Company sees that it will not cease by failures and burdens, but it will always be in continuous search for new Products, Services and Technology with the QUALITY of service provides in every Filipinos both local and abroad.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1100x343.

THERE ARE MANY WAYS ON HOW TO EARN ON THIS eCommerce BUSINESS!!

1) SELL E-LOADS OR PERSONAL LIFETIME DISCOUNTS

Save up to 25% on discounts from more than 400 prepaid products!

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 767x565.

2) UNLIMITED RETAILER SIGN-UP

1 Bro Dealers can register UNLIMITED number of Retailers!

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 768x567.

3) OVERRIDE BONUS

Dealers override up to 2% from their UNLIMITED number of Retailers!

Example: 50 Retailers x P500 load consumed/day x 30 days = P750,000 consumed/month

Get 2% of P750,000 = P15,000 INCOME! Pang dagdag allowance!

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 763x567.

4) DIRECT REFERRAL

Dealer can refer anyone to become a 1 BRO Dealer also and earn P500 Direct Referral Bonus!
    unlimited sign-ups a day, you can refer as much as you want each day!

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 766x568.

5) INDIRECT REFERRAL BONUS

Dealer earns P25/indirect referral or in other words, kikita siya ng P25 sa mga referrals ng mga referrals niya. "The Capability to Earn kahit hindi balanced ang Team A and Team B mo"

6) PAIRING BONUS

Everytime may mag Pair sa Team A and Team B mo
    you will earn a bonus of 500 yung iba na hindi wala pang pair,
    waiting to be paired sila, carry over the next day

Earn P500 when Dealers pair in your A & B.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 758x566.

7) LEADERSHIP OVERRIDING BONUS
    "Another capability to earn kahit hindi balance ang team A and team B mo"

Earn 10% from all your direct referrals from their income in the pairing bonus! The more referrals made, the bigger the income! So what are you waiting for? JOIN NOW!!

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 766x575.

What my Team can OFFER to your GROWTH

We do Mentoring, Coaching Ang Teaching Techniques
    On How to Build Your Own Network. We are willing to train You
    and give you methods and programs that will allow you to
    be a Good Team Leaders. Power of Leveraging is one of the fastest
    source of Income if you know the basics and thats what we do.
    We will teach you the secret on how to become rich. Loading Business is a combination of Network Marketing Business.

So If you are feeling good about Networking then YOU are WELCOME to do the business and Be Part of our Successful Team.
    You can meet a lot of Successful Leaders here that will inspire you to the business on how they achieve their dreams.
    For those who Believe and have Unwavering Faith just remember this WORDS that All Thing Are POSSIBLE. As "Henry Ford" Say's
    If You Think You Can, or You Can't either way You're Right. You can never go wrong.

Life is simple! Remember that there are two kinds of things in life. Positive things and Negative things if you are focusing
    more on positive things rather than negative things. Then you shall expect more good thing that will come to you. So if
    you have more of negative things then you shall expect bad thing happen to you and its real. Law of Attraction.
    We are a living magnet whatever energy you are giving out. The same energy will receive back to you.

In business its the same that's why some of us are successful because we always think positive things.
    So if you think you can you know what to do. I can share a lot of things that you did'nt know you can reach me anytime.

note: gamay pa lang ang nakahibalo ani nga company sa cebu but we are fastly growing....so grab the oppurtunity NOW.....
    "walay ambisyon nga matuman sa tawo nga puro pangandoy apan walay gibuhat"

for inquiries with asap answers, please contact me at SUN:09425626244.....SMART: 09186639465

Default Re: Business minded people (1bro)

apil na mo istoryans, sa gamay nga puhunan, maka business na mo, naa pa jud 100 thousand nga Insurance...asa pa mo? dili baya ta kasiguro sa ato kinabuhi....don't miss the opportunity

y should i join 1Bro and not GPRS?

well, i don't know what's with GPRS, and i don't intend to give bad reputation to them.....all i can say is that, 1 BRO is the next big MLM company in phils. WHY? because millionaires of v mobile joined forces to build a network wherein they can be stable and at the same time, without destroying the privileges of its members....i thank you..hehe..
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdEnthusiast View Post
    y should i join 1Bro and not GPRS?

Quote Originally Posted by surebuyer101 View Post
    well, i don't know what's with GPRS, and i don't intend to give bad reputation to them.....all i can say is that, 1 BRO is the next big MLM company in phils. WHY? because millionaires of v mobile joined forces to build a network wherein they can be stable and at the same time, without destroying the privileges of its members....i thank you..hehe..
    u should be able to identify your competitors b4 u would claim u r the next big MLM company.. in the phils? is that so? u can't even identify what's with 1BRO and without in GPRS. how will u b able to convince me or other prospects if that's how you deal with this obvious concern...
    Last edited by BirdEnthusiast; 11-17-2012 at 12:52 AM.

hehe..sorry po.....hehe......intro ko lang po kasi si 1bro eh, kaya 1bro lang talaga.....ito
    -PIONEERING
    -CREDIBLE OWNER (clean business record)
    -STATE OF THE ART SAFETY NET
    -FLEXIBLE COMPLANS (properly computed)
    -REALTIME AND FAST ONLINE BUSINESS ACCOUNTS
    -UNIQUE PRODUCTS
    -PANG LONG TERM ANG GOAL
    -MANY WAYS TO EARN(sell, recruit and advertise)
    -U CAN EARN 750 PESOS EVEN WITHOUT RECRUIT(properly computed)

pwede na ni boss?hehe

Boss send me a PM or email nako sa ctc_patrick@calltekcenter.com...mangayo lang ko details sa meet-ups and everything.. and BTW when ni siya specifically ga start?

PM and email sent boss......thanks for the inquiry..
    Quote Originally Posted by nomad7 View Post
    Boss send me a PM or email nako sa ctc_patrick@calltekcenter.com...mangayo lang ko details sa meet-ups and everything.. and BTW when ni siya specifically ga start?

REPOST

Totoo ba ang Network Marketing? Ang Network Marketing parang GYM lang yan...

1. Hindi porkEt nagbayad ka ng membership fee sa GYM ibig sabihin Macho/Sexy ka na, syempre kailangan mo mag workout.

~ Ganun din sa Network Marketing, hindi porket nagbayad ka ibig sabihin milyonaryo ka na o kikita ka agad, syempre kailangan mo rin trabahuhin.

2. Sa gym makikita mo mga photos ang gaganda ng katawan, mga proof na gumanda ang katawan ng members nila.

~ Ganun din sa Network Marketing ipinapakita din nila ung mga payment proofs or mga photos ng mga naging successful na.

3. Sa gym kung ano ang effort mo un ang magiging resulta mo, kahit na 1 yr ka ng member ng gym kung once a month ka lang mag workout siguradong wala kang resulta, kung hindi gumanda ang katawan mo tanungin mo sarili mo. "ano ba ang ginawa mo?".

~ Ganun din sa Network Marketing wag mo irereklamo na "4 months na wala pa rin akong kinikita." tanungin mo sarili mo. Ano ba ang ginawa mo?

4. Sa gym subukan mo tanungin ang instructor mo. "Gaganda ba katawan ko dito?" ang sagot dyan. Depende sayo.

- Ganun din sa Network Marketing. kadalasan tanong ng prospects. "kikita ba ko dyan?" ang sagot dyan. Depende sayo.

5. Pag hindi gumanda ang katawan mo wag mong sisihin ang gym o ang instructor mo. tanungin mo ulit sarili mo. "ano ba ginawa mo?"

~ Ganun din sa Network Marketing kung hindi ka kumita wag mong sisihin ang company or ung upline mo. tanungin mo ulit sarili mo. "ano ba ginawa mo?"

So kung sinasabi mong scam ang NETWORK MARKETING. ibig sabihin scam din ba ang gym? sa Network Marketing kapag nagbayad ka may kapalit na products so kahit wala kang kinita MAY KAPALIT. Sa gym kapag nagbayad ka wala kang makukuha so kung di ka nag workout, NAGTAPON KA LANG NG PERA!

~1 God 1 Family 1 Bro

sa mga nag pa register as retailer,nga wala pay pang dealer, salamat......good luck, ug mayta inyu nga palambuon ang loading business ninyu, FREE na jud na ako gi hatag ninyu..merry christmas!!!!!kinsa pa tung interested....welcome mo tanan!!! dealer or retailer

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast