Default what was the best boxing match you have seen?

i consider ali vs fraizer 3 (thrilla in manila) as the best boxing match ive seen. ive seen many boxing classics in espn but ali-fraizier3 was just the best for me. it was evenly matched and both fighters are giving everything they have for 13 round until fraizer couldnt answer the 14th round. Both were hurt and exhausted but ali was luckier because fraizer's mouth piece came out in the 13th round. ali with even exhausted, exploited the situation and hit fraizer with everything that was left in him. fraizer's mouth was bloodied and didnt answer the bell for the 14th round.
    castillo-corales I was my 2nd best.

Default Re: what was the best boxing match you have seen?

diego chico coralles and jose luis castillo -> battle of the overweights part 1 =)

Quote Originally Posted by DuBciTY
    diego chico coralles and jose luis castillo -> battle of the overweights part 1 =)
    they werent overweight in their first match

tito trinidad and mayorga..

oscar vs tito.. even though oscar lost the fight.. it was just a decision.. worst robbery in boxing history... oscar clearly gave tito a lesson in boxing.. simply outclassed tito..i dunno but i think the judges at that match don't know shit about boxing..

Pacquio VS Barrera... manny was yet to establish his name that time, a surprised knock out became manny's gateway to popularity :mrgreen:

Quote Originally Posted by ravit
    oscar vs tito.. even though oscar lost the fight.. it was just a decision.. worst robbery in boxing history... oscar clearly gave tito a lesson in boxing.. simply outclassed tito..i dunno but i think the judges at that match don't know shit about boxing..
    imo, i dont see any robbery with that match. oscar didnt outclass tito during that fight and often hesitant to mix with tito aside from the less impact of his punches. but i would be happier if the decision was a draw. the clear robbery was the lewis vs holyfield 1 which earned a draw. it was cleary seen that lewis' jab was too much for holyfield. another great robbery was delahoya vs strum, hatton vs collazo and bob pac vs hernandez

Ike quarty vs Oscar dela hoya. Kato ra nga duwa nga naka suwai ko nga na kulbaan ko nag tan-aw kai first time to nga naka suwai si dela hoya nga na knock-down. Hapit pa jud siya ma pildi ato.

9.    Advertisement