Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Sculpture gamit ang polystyrene (styrofoam)

Hello istoryans....

Ask lang ko if na a ba moy na hibaw-an nga mo sculpt ngari sa Cebu or sa Pilipinas using polystyrene (styrofoam) instead of wood or cement.

Na a na bay manufacturer ngari ug polystyrene blocks?

Any info is highly appreciated.

murag wala man na ningog ngari... walay naka hibaw?

Default Re: Sculpture gamit ang polystyrene (styrofoam)

me,me, been shaping high density foam for making surfboards and custom kayaks,engine parts to figure replica and countless projects, its a cheap method for aluminum lost foam casting, also you can wrap it up with fiberglass(chop or woven mat), you can buy bulk foam at SA styrophor in mandaue city(before new mactan bridge, i just make my own cutter with nichrome wire,

Quote Originally Posted by torsofitness View Post
    me,me, been shaping high density foam for making surfboards and custom kayaks,engine parts to figure replica and countless projects, its a cheap method for aluminum lost foam casting, also you can wrap it up with fiberglass(chop or woven mat), you can buy bulk foam at SA styrophor in mandaue city(before new mactan bridge, i just make my own cutter with nichrome wire,
    ata makakita sample bro?

Quote Originally Posted by torsofitness View Post
    @torsofitness... thanks for your inputs it is highly appreciated.

Actually i'm aiming to look for personnel that are artistic in styrofoam cutting like sculpture etc., I am in close coordination with my Arab boss, we are establishing a factory in Dammam KSA within this year, which will be producing polystyrene (PS) products such as Architectural shapes, Insulations for Buildings, 2D/3D Signs and Packaging Materials.

The artistic people will fit-in in 3D signs and or for making like cartoon characters or props.
    We will be looking also maintenance people to operate the CNC cutting machines.

Basin lang na a moy ma e recommend dinha. although we are still finalizing our product line and machineries. nag andam lang ko da-an pag pangita ug mga taw.

im currently shaping a single seater kayak and ill be posting picts soon, as i figured out how to post. But you can check my FB at torsofitness@yahoo for the kayak picts. Most companies have there design from small clay models,have it 3d scan and CNC cut by sections depending on your Cutter capacity and assemble it, you can fiber wrap it and painted or textured finish. Mine is more of small scale, freehand shaping from a stryo block, often sandwich with core or stringer as backbone(wood/metal),nichrome cut,shaped/flared and sanded. I usually wrap it up with woven fiber for smooth lamination, for structural lamination you have to use vaccums and wraps like how i do my surfboards.if you planning to make volume orders i suggest you make one sample and make a mold of it and use the new tech of POUR foam,you simply can make stryo from a 2 parts mixture and pour on the mold, like the OSCARS statue..
    Dont know much of anyone who shapes styro but im sure theres lots of technicians who can operate CNC, List of my coming projects are F1 ferrari car and transformers(bumblebee) statue,

@torso... i added you in my FB, i wanted to see your styro artworks

Quote Originally Posted by Palongkilang View Post
    Hello istoryans....

Ask lang ko if na a ba moy na hibaw-an nga mo sculpt ngari sa Cebu or sa Pilipinas using polystyrene (styrofoam) instead of wood or cement.

Na a na bay manufacturer ngari ug polystyrene blocks?

Any info is highly appreciated.
    wala nay lain dinha nga ka balo ani?

bros, pede apil sa discussion? dia ko karon sa doha,qatar working as cnc router operator/graphics artist. diha naamigo dire nga naa na pinas artist siya nag work siya dire before sa maker ug playground equipment and characters.una niya himoon styro model. kita ko iya work maau siya mo craft.pero la ko info sa iya address sa pinas.

Quote Originally Posted by bugaong View Post
    bros, pede apil sa discussion? dia ko karon sa doha,qatar working as cnc router operator/graphics artist. diha naamigo dire nga naa na pinas artist siya nag work siya dire before sa maker ug playground equipment and characters.una niya himoon styro model. kita ko iya work maau siya mo craft.pero la ko info sa iya address sa pinas.
    ma a yo boss ni tingog ka dinha... kay usa sa akong task pag pangita ug manpower para sa in ani nga business line. wala kay ma e refer nako nga lain? although mag establish pami sa company pero nag sugod nako ug headhunting

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast