Default Writers Needed

Forum Boosters:

If you know how to make a sentence and can understand English, then you'll qualify for the job.You just need to post for answers in a forum , share your ideas about the topic in a minimum of 12 words and you will get paid for $.10 each. If you reach , 100 posts in a week, then you will be paid $10 every Monday.

Content Writers:
    If you are fluent in English and can write articles, then you will qualify to become a content writer.
    500 words--$4
    250 words--$3

Click below to apply.
    Forum Booster - Booster Application

Default hello

i am interested, however i have an 8 hour job and i can only work on an article during my offs and after work hours, is that ok?i can send you my sched, i am also interested in the content writer vacancy?should i click on the link you provided?thanks ^_^

unsaon man pamaagi sa pay ani? thanks

@RonzEsL: i read your previous posts sad about this. and also about myLot. pwede ka mo expand pud sa myLOT? diba mao ni imo work, ok ra if i ask you pilay average earning nimo in a week just doing forum booster? pm me lang kung dili pwede diri i post ehehe. im interested with this man gud.

5.    Advertisement