Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default FOR AUDIOPHILE: What is the best sounding(produced) bisrock album?

You may explain why.

Default Re: FOR AUDIOPHILE: What is the best sounding(produced) bisrock album?

If bisrock you mean, bands with bisaya lyrics? then, hmm... in terms of tracking, i guess maihap ra.. less than 5 bands ra.. Apil na ani ang missing filemon, junior kilat, aggressive audio, enchi... give me one more.. hehee..

In terms of sound, i think junior kilat ra maoy pinaka adventurous.. the rest kay ok ra..

for the lack of a better way to say it, 90% of bisrock bands do not really know what they're doing... i stake my entire reputation on this statement...

missing filemon sounds like eraserheads. talk about adventurous..

don't get me wrong i love their music. sine sine is my favorite..

Quote Originally Posted by srelevart
    missing filemon sounds like eraserheads. talk about adventurous..
    if Missing Felimon sounds like Eraserheads then it's not Adventurous it's Carbon-Copius!

who said about MF being adventurous?? were you guys even reading?

anyway, i'd say Smooth Friction and Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!, if you can pigeonhole them as such.

and this time i have to agree with Cujo that most of the bisrock bands seems to have that "basta maka record/album lang, okay na" mentality. "real artists" or artist who believe and are dedicated to their craft sometimes take years to write, polish, mix, produce or even come up with a song. then a huge percentage of those compositions wouldn't even make the cut for the album(that's why there's b-sides). ang uban magkautang-utang/magkapordoy pa man gani pagproduce sa album(remember MBV's Loveless and SP's Siamese Dream?). that's how dedicated this people are.

Agree with balut_man and cujo! - that is for sure one of the biggest reasons why some people dislike bisrock artists/music - that mentality of "basta maka-record lng, mao nana" because the quality of the music is taken for granted.
    But with respects to bands like Smooth and Missing and the likes - they produce good sounding music.

Quote Originally Posted by basikoncept
    Agree with balut_man and cujo! - that is for sure one of the biggest reasons why some people dislike bisrock artists/music - that mentality of "basta maka-record lng, mao nana" because the quality of the music is taken for granted.
    But with respects to bands like Smooth and Missing and the likes - they produce good sounding music.

pero naa sd uban bai nga dili ganahan sa bisrock kay daghan na naminaw ... "COOL" man sila if lahi sila.. lolx...

back to the topic:.. karon pajd ko kabasa nga si balut_man ni agree sa somewhat "anti" bisrock statement... dont get me wrong....
    sakto man sd... "FOR THE SAKE" of naay album/song nga mentality jd ang giapply sa most bisrock bands.... sacrificing the quality of the song and the sound...

yeah, sak2 jud na.. sunod man gud sa uso..

but for me.. i really like the songs of MISSING FELEMON...

naa cya'y meaning..

and i beg to disagree..di man cya sunod sunod sa e-heads noh..

di man mapugngan nga naa man pud meaning ilang kanta..
    di ra man pud ang eraserheads ang pwede magka-meaning lang..

and who would not look up to e-heads..maybe they are the band's icons..

saonz... hehehehe...

Quote Originally Posted by christa

yeah, sak2 jud na.. sunod man gud sa uso..

but for me.. i really like the songs of MISSING FELEMON...

naa cya'y meaning..

and i beg to disagree..di man cya sunod sunod sa e-heads noh..

di man mapugngan nga naa man pud meaning ilang kanta..
    di ra man pud ang eraserheads ang pwede magka-meaning lang..

and who would not look up to e-heads..maybe they are the band's icons..

saonz... hehehehe...

naa jd pagka eheads ang MF ... bisan pa wala tuyoa ma compare ang sound nila..

ang "nerd-core" nga style ba.. mao tingali ang pasabot nga parepareha sa eheads.. pero.. i maybe wrong...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast