Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default Whats your saddest experience with you bf/gf?

Whats your happiest or saddest experience you've ever had with your bf/gf?
    Tell us your story.
    We'd like to hear your stories..please open up.
    Let the world know your story.

if you had a message to your special someone you can post it here

and also post the song you've like to dedicate to that person.

thanx!

Ill start my part..

It was considered the roughest part of my life right after the recession take its toll, it was her that i took all my strength, and i go back just to spend more time with her, and it was the happiest and the climax of our relationship. It was these words that keep me moving, the words "ill never let you go, and i am not a mistake in her life". But then, came the very very sad part, just when i was so madly inlove, comes the day when she told me the OPPOSITE of what i kept holding on, that I've been selfishly played around, my love goes to vain, and the day She broke my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by grabejud View Post
    Ill start my part..

It was considered the roughest part of my life right after the recession take its toll, it was her that i took all my strength, and i go back just to spend more time with her, and it was the happiest and the climax of our relationship. It was these words that keep me moving, the words "ill never let you go, and i am not a mistake in her life". But then, came the very very sad part, just when i was so madly inlove, comes the day when she told me the OPPOSITE of what i kept holding on, that I've been selfishly played around, my love goes to vain, and the day She broke my heart.

kasabot ko nimu...sakita sad ana ui. wala ka kabalo na gi-duwa2x-an ra diay ka sa? gilang ok ra na maybe dili jud siya para nimu but still keep your chin up and think the positive sides. i know its hard to accept the reality that in-ana jud na siya.

if he's the one who ended the relationship.....
    if he was gone when u needed him the most...
    if he turned his back on you...

a love without feeling... evrythng seems to fade away..a losing touch

when all my rage exploded...

Quote Originally Posted by blackmantra_band View Post
    kasabot ko nimu...sakita sad ana ui. wala ka kabalo na gi-duwa2x-an ra diay ka sa? gilang ok ra na maybe dili jud siya para nimu but still keep your chin up and think the positive sides. i know its hard to accept the reality that in-ana jud na siya.
    thanks mate..its been hard for me..but its about time for me to leave..and LEAVE I MUST, leave the sad memories behind..moving is the only choice even if its very hard..

Before you read my story follow the instructions:
    1.) Go to youtube then type Mikaila-Art of letting go
    2.) As the music plays read my story
    3.) Try to repeat the song over and over again until such time you finished reading my story

thank you?!

this is my story i'll share it to you i hope you will get an idea of what im going through.

It was late summer I met a girl named Mitch, I just cant get my eyes off of her. Her beauty, her attitude and her irristable smile catches my attention only to her. We began hanging out as friends, as the days passed by my love for her grew stronger. For me I can't live a day without seeing her. It was a feeling that I cant explain. I began to court her she then said to me that I'll have to wait. I accepted her choice so I waited for so long. Then the time comes when she said to me the magic word "YES". I began to smile and that time was the happiest moment of my life. I cant believe my self that she love me too. As years and years go by, our love grew really stronger inspite of all the problems we've gone through. My love for her is everlasting. One day we had a fight a very big one that was the time we broke up. 1 year passed we met again and I courted her again for the second time. She has changed a lot. Then we continued our love each other for a long time. I began to notice that every night when I went to their house she wasn't there. I triedto text and call her but she wont reply to me and I just ignore it and let it pass away maybe she and her family went together maybe go in a restaurant, etc. I dont know at that time that she has a big problem, she dont want to tell the truth to me. Then 1 night she told me her problem guess what her problem is? She is pregnant. My world comes to a halt. The baby inside belongs to her ex-bf when we broke up. Every day when I wake up every morning I tell to myself I dont wanna wake no more. I was half crazy. I cried every night until such time no more tears falled out of my eyes. I just kept thinking of her and that problem. So she decided to break up with me because she wants to be with her ex-bf. It really really really hurts to hear it. I dont know what to do at that time. I talked to her after talking I kissed her forehead and said to her "I really love you with all my heart, nothing in this world could love you like I do". She started to cry and I hug her very tight. That was the time for me to let her go and that was the saddest moment of my life. Maybe were not meant to be together. Maybe God has a plan for the both of us. That was the last time I saw her.

Thats my story hope you enjoy it.

thanks...

this is my message to her

"I really miss you so much Mitch hope you and your baby right now are doing fine. Thanks for the unforgettable moments that we've spent together...Im very glad that you came to my life. I really love son much until now."

Here's our song

K-Ci & Jojo - All my life
    David Pomeranz - On this day

Blog Entries
    3.) Try to repeat the song over and over again until such time you finished reading my story

thank you?!

this is my story i'll share it to you i hope you will get an idea of what im going through.

It was late summer I met a girl named Mitch, I just cant get my eyes off of her. Her beauty, her attitude and her irristable smile catches my attention only to her. We began hanging out as friends, as the days passed by my love for her grew stronger. For me I can't live a day without seeing her. It was a feeling that I cant explain. I began to court her she then said to me that I'll have to wait. I accepted her choice so I waited for so long. Then the time comes when she said to me the magic word "YES". I began to smile and that time was the happiest moment of my life. I cant believe my self that she love me too. As years and years go by, our love grew really stronger inspite of all the problems we've gone through. My love for her is everlasting. One day we had a fight a very big one that was the time we broke up. 1 year passed we met again and I courted her again for the second time. She has changed a lot. Then we continued our love each other for a long time. I began to notice that every night when I went to their house she wasn't there. I triedto text and call her but she wont reply to me and I just ignore it and let it pass away maybe she and her family went together maybe go in a restaurant, etc. I dont know at that time that she has a big problem, she dont want to tell the truth to me. Then 1 night she told me her problem guess what her problem is? She is pregnant. My world comes to a halt. The baby inside belongs to her ex-bf when we broke up. Every day when I wake up every morning I tell to myself I dont wanna wake no more. I was half crazy. I cried every night until such time no more tears falled out of my eyes. I just kept thinking of her and that problem. So she decided to break up with me because she wants to be with her ex-bf. It really really really hurts to hear it. I dont know what to do at that time. I talked to her after talking I kissed her forehead and said to her "I really love you with all my heart, nothing in this world could love you like I do". She started to cry and I hug her very tight. That was the time for me to let her go and that was the saddest moment of my life. Maybe were not meant to be together. Maybe God has a plan for the both of us. That was the last time I saw her.

thanks...

"I really miss you so much Mitch hope you and your baby right now are doing fine. Thanks for the unforgettable moments that we've spent together...Im very glad that you came to my life. I really love son much until now."

Here's our song

^^A sad story indeed.. sigh!

Blog Entries

thank you?!

thanks...

Here's our song

^^A sad story indeed.. sigh!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast