Default Different Types of Learning Styles: Surviving High School Life

Are you having a hard time surviving life in school? You just have to know which type of learner you are. By doing so, you will be able to come up with the best approach for you to learn things well. I am a visual and kinesthetic learner. So, I learn through images and actions. How about you?

By the way, here the 4 different types of learners:
    1. The Visual Learner
    2. The Auditory Learner
    3. The Read-Write Learner
    4. The Kinesthetic Learner
    Source: Different Types of Learning Styles: How to Survive High School Life
    I found another source on Forbes: 3 Types of Learner

wow, interesting. this would be of great help for me a visual learner here hehe

Quite a nice thread here. I guess many people can benefit from this since different people learn differently. I personally prefer visual learning, since what you see tends to stick more than what you read or hear. Its interesting to learn more about all the other learning styles as well

Quote Originally Posted by Camille_Tan View Post
    Are you having a hard time surviving life in school? You just have to know which type of learner you are. By doing so, you will be able to come up with the best approach for you to learn things well. I am a visual and kinesthetic learner. So, I learn through images and actions. How about you?

By the way, here the 4 different types of learners:
    1. The Visual Learner
    2. The Auditory Learner
    3. The Read-Write Learner
    4. The Kinesthetic Learner
    Source: Different Types of Learning Styles: How to Survive High School Life
    I found another source on Forbes: 3 Types of Learner
    This is interesting, but you can't just look at an infographic and opine that you are inclined to that specific learning style. A quick way to find out is to use the VARK questionnaire.

I think for one to learn best in high school, it is just the decision of an individual. You should first develop an interest in either the subject you are studying. Some students survive simply by copying their fellows, which is very wrong. I think if you just decide and start reading properly, you may become the senior consultant in that class.

This is an interesting topic for discussion. Different people prefer different learning styles and methods. Some people have one dominant style and use others to a lesser extent. Some people use different styles under different circumstances. There is no one combination or use of styles for all people. For me, visual and auditory learning styles work well, also physical. When I went to asa miami college, I found it easier to learn alone than in a group.
    Your learning style is very important. Your preferences drive your learning. They also affect how you remember information, how you make sense of the experience, and even the words you choose.

7.    Advertisement