Default "Do your parents support you with your dreams or the other way around?"

Some parents do are the GREAT SUPPORTERS with their children's dreams and ambitions. But other parents would just forget the fact that their children have dreams of their own and instead think to bring their children to school for them to help the parents earn money for them..would you think that is is the children's job to support the parents rather than the parents support their kids?

Default Re: "Does your parents support you with your dreams or the other way around?"

ang uban - full support ang uban pud - doubtfull

Default Re: "Does your parents support you with your dreams or the other way around?"

supportive man sila ron kay income generating akong ginahbuhat. tung gusto nako mag volunteer sa isa ka NGO, gihouse arrest ko nila.

Default Re: "Do your parents support you with your dreams or the other way around?"

while studying pa ang kids full support jud parents,
    and if kids are capable na, its pay back time

Default Re: "Do your parents support you with your dreams or the other way around?"

well at my age.. its time to give them support..

very much supportive!

Quote Originally Posted by camila
    while studying pa ang kids full support jud parents,
    and if kids are capable na, its pay back time

sakto jud.

i used to follow my mother's dreams but now, i'm following mine..

when i was still studying my parents supported me so now that i have a job its my turn to support them

pirti ka supportive..full trust pa

supportive ever

11.    Advertisement