Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Lot in San Remigio as low as 3,500/month at NORTHSTAR SUBDIVISION,along d national road

[IMG][/IMG]

AMENITIES:

- Concrete road
    - Perimeter fence
    - Drainage system
    - Basketball court
    - Chapel
    - Open space for playground

plus................

5 minutes ride going to Robinsons Bogo and new Bogo City Hall
    8 minutes going to white sand beaches in San Remigio
    near elementary and high school
    along the national road
    peaceful environment

INVEST NOW! NO DOWNPAYMENT AND ZERO INTEREST
    For as low as 3500/month (5 years to pay)
    PRICE/SQM. = PHP 3,282.00/SQM
    LOT AREA = 64 SQM AND ABOVE

ALSO AVAILABLE: COMMERCIAL LOT FOR AS LOW AS 5,334.00/MONTH

NO ADD-ON FOR ROAD RIGHT OF WAY

FOR RESERVATION,PLEASE CONTACT:

GRACE M. FLORES, DM
    gracemflores@gmail.com

up for this interested here ..... here's ,my email add jonetradaza@gmail.com

Thank you for your interest sir. I emailed you. Kindly check your inbox

Quote Originally Posted by jonetleah View Post
    up for this interested here ..... here's ,my email add jonetradaza@gmail.com

Default Vicinity map going northstar homes subdivision

[IMG][/IMG]

A REASON WHY INVEST IN NORTH STAR SUBDIVISION?ASIDE FROM THE TOURIST SPOT AND BEAUTIFUL SAND WHITE BEACHES OF SAN REMEGIO.ITS ONLY 4MINS RIDE GOING TO ROBINSONS MALL OF BOGO,AND INDUSTRIAL ZONE AREA OF THE PROGRESSING BOGO CITY.A REASON WHEREIN YOU CAN SAY,"YES THIS LAND INVESTMENT IS WORTH IT".!SO WHY WAIT?..WHILE ITS STILL AFFORDABLE AND AVAILABLE..INVEST NOW!!!PRESELLING AT PHP 3500/MONTH FOR 60 MONTHS TO PAY WIDOUT INTEREST.NO DOWNPAYMENT/EQUITY..HURRY! PLS CONTACT 09164233112, GRACE FLORES...

wanted to visit the site......

question:

when : pwede ba sunday makig meet
    where : asa pud magkita kay dili mi sweto padulong bogo kutob rami iskina para tabuelan
    how : mag motor man mi unsaon namo pagkabalo sa meeting place

what : unsay documents needed para maka invest nata ani and since sunday man walay mo notarized sa documents

thanks mam.... nice jud ang area.... actually my office mate is from bogo and he told me na naa daw Economic Processing Zone nga itukod dinha kaso nga lang nagkaproblem daw sa water supply but i bet its not much of an issue.

waiting for your reps

Hello Sir. Yes, you can visit the site but I doubt if open ba ang ofis sa Sunday, I'm still waiting a response from them ,medyo bc krn nga day ky opening and blessing sa site. I'll text you once naa na response from them. If you can visit here, we can meet up at Gaisano Bogo or drtso sa ofis sa Argawanon,just text me.

Regarding sa mga documents, naa ka pirmahan sir once you pay 3k/lot for the procesing of papers and just bring a valid ID and a cedula. Ang signing of contract sir ky ig first monthly payment pa.

Tama jud ka sir,nice jud ni nga area for investment ky doul ra sa mga industrial zone. Anyways, feel free lang to contact me lang nya sir if maka visit ka dri sa site..

Quote Originally Posted by jonetleah View Post
    wanted to visit the site......

question:

when : pwede ba sunday makig meet
    where : asa pud magkita kay dili mi sweto padulong bogo kutob rami iskina para tabuelan
    how : mag motor man mi unsaon namo pagkabalo sa meeting place

what : unsay documents needed para maka invest nata ani and since sunday man walay mo notarized sa documents

thanks mam.... nice jud ang area.... actually my office mate is from bogo and he told me na naa daw Economic Processing Zone nga itukod dinha kaso nga lang nagkaproblem daw sa water supply but i bet its not much of an issue.

waiting for your reps

Default Northstar subdivision is located along the national road

A REASON WHY INVEST IN NORTH STAR SUBDIVISION?ASIDE FROM THE TOURIST SPOT AND BEAUTIFUL SAND WHITE BEACHES OF SAN REMEGIO.ITS ONLY 4MINS RIDE GOING TO ROBINSONS MALL OF BOGO,AND INDUSTRIAL ZONE AREA OF THE PROGRESSING BOGO CITY.A REASON WHEREIN YOU CAN SAY,"YES THIS LAND INVESTMENT IS WORTH IT".!SO WHY WAIT?..WHILE ITS STILL AFFORDABLE AND AVAILABLE..INVEST NOW!!!PRESELLING AT PHP 3500/MONTH FOR 60 MONTHS TO PAY WIDOUT INTEREST.NO DOWNPAYMENT/EQUITY..HURRY! PLS CONTACT 09164233112, GRACE FLORES...
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Good choice for entrep who wants to venture on "Buy and Sell"
    Hurry! Grab your slots now!

COMMERCIAL LOT @ 5,000/sqm. only

FOR INQUIRIES AND FREE SITE VIEWING: 09164233112, Grace M. Flores

ON--GOING SITE SITE DEVELOPMENT.

Good choice for entrep who wants to venture on "Buy and Sell"
    Hurry! Grab your slots now!

COMMERCIAL LOT @ 5,000/sqm. only

FOR INQUIRIES AND FREE SITE VIEWING: 09164233112, Grace M. Flores

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast