Default what software to use, inorder to know if im using right drivers on my pc

what software to use, inorder to know if im using right drivers on my pc. (esp the vcard/sndcrd)..

Default Re: what software to use, inorder to know if im using right drivers on my cpu

normally processors dont need drivers.... morag na bantayan nako ang AMD naa silay driver para sa ilang date execution prevention... other than that wala na

Default Re: what software to use, inorder to know if im using right drivers on my pc

ok.. how about to detect for the hardwares..

Default Re: what software to use, inorder to know if im using right drivers on my pc

If you're running Windows 98/2000/XP, just type msinfo32 on the RUN command.
    I know I've used other utilities before that provide more in-depth info, but I just can't think of one right now other than SiSoft Sandra.

Everest home edition.. hehehe

thanks guys..

7.    Advertisement