Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default In love with the best friend....OUCH!

First of all, disclaimer sa jud ko because this is not for me but someone very close to me. I am very much happily engaged, thank you.

(SHORT VERSION)

Someone close to me, a girl of 18 has been in love with her guy best friend for quite some time. They have a common friend, who, after the girl left for college, kay nagpaduding na sa lalake. Pila na ka months na hurt si girl until after the advice of her friends, gaconfess siya sa iya best friend sa iya feelings. Then, the guy says wala siya feelings for neither of the girls and begged girl #1 to remain his best friend without going there pero girl refused kay naa na lagi feelings involved, bisan sa iyaha ra nga part.

I don't know what to tell her anymore. She smiles now, saying na she can move on better kay naa na jud daw siya closure, kay kabalo na jud siya na wala jud diay feelings ang guy....

Did I give the right advice of telling her to confess? Yeah, I was one of those who pushed her to it. Now, I don't know.

Anyone who's had a similar experience? ANy advice that you can give to her?

(LONG VERSION)

Anyway, to the story, this someone, a young girl (let's call her Amy) of 18 fell in love with her guy best friend (call him Joe) since they were 16. Naa sila'y mga kilig2x moments, you know, the usual teenage stuff, librehan ug ice cream, tagaan siyag jacket, manimba sila dungan, iya pa na last dance sa debut niya....think Crazy Little Thing called love na kilig except best friends sila and therefore spend a lot of time together to the point na everyone teases Amy and Joe that something's up.

Then Amy has to go away from their hometown for college. And here comes another girl (let's call her Bru) na nagpaduding dayun sa guy. Ala friend lang kuno. Si Joe pud, spends more time with Bru....kay si Bru sigi panawag, manghi***** ug tennis, magadtu-an sa balay sa guy, to the point na pati parents sa guy nasuko na. Amy learned this from her friends na "shipper" kaayu sa ila and would want them to be together. Syemps, nasakitan si Amy, pero sigi japun siya try to communicate with the guy, and the guy never mentions anything about Bru. Joe though, notices na strained ila pagkabestfriend and keeps asking Amy what is wrong, and she never tells him.

Then, lately, Bru begins sending GM texts na she went out with Joe, blah blah blah, thank you daw, happy daw siya, posting sa wall ni Joe etc and Amy saw all this. Then, ni GM na pud si Bru, bragging that Joe had given her a rose for the Acquaintance party of their college (not much detail on this) and even posted the rose on facebook. Nadevastate si Amy and with the advice of her friends, she talked to Joe over the phone and confessed her feelings, including jealousy over Bru, everything.

Then, Joe delivers a bomb. He was just being himself. He felt nothing for Amy, nor for Bru. It was just his nature to be nice to the people he considers his closest friends. He cried. She cried. He wants to stay best friends "without going there" (actual quote) but Amy refused and said she can't be best friends with him any more. Not when there are feelings involved even though it's from her side only. He continued to beg. She refused because she was hurting too much esp because of the girl, Bru, whom Joe swore meant nothing to him. (Bru is older than Joe by the way).

Murag nobela no? Pero all this happened. The confrontation happened last night and I was there to witness it. I am hurting for Amy. I kept telling her sauna na maybe kato kilig moments nila really meant nothing to him and that she was placing too much meaning into it. I was right...

I don't know what to tell her anymore. She smiles now, saying na she can move on better kay naa na jud daw siya closure, kay kabalo na jud siya na wala jud diay feelings ang guy....

Did I give the right advice of telling her to confess? Yeah, I was one of those who pushed her to it. Now, I don't know.

Anyone who's had a similar experience? ANy advice that you can give to Amy?
    Last edited by g_girl143; 06-25-2012 at 12:04 PM. Reason: added short version

Banned User
    Blog Entries

Default Re: In love with the best friend....OUCH!

Taas sa st0ry ts ue hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by yandz View Post
    Taas sa st0ry ts ue hehe.
    Posted short version

Unsai paduding?

akong nabantayan ba, y ang girls man ang mag-bestfriend2 ug laki nya mainlove diay kadugayan? nya kung di ganahan ang laki nila,masuko.. lels.. ayaw ug kalain ha pero OA-han gyud ko mga babae nga in-ana..

anyway ok ra na TS ui. i guess sakto ra sad to iyang gibuhat nga mosulti xa.

akong advice lang para niya is: bata pa kaau xa para mao ra nay problemaon.. maypag mo-skwela xag tarong. malipay pa iyang ginikanan.

Quote Originally Posted by mio View Post
    Unsai paduding?
    Aw....wala man siguro na nga term diri sa Cebu. Kanang magflirt flirt, magpapansin pirmi, sigi hound for attention

Quote Originally Posted by pinkpumpkin View Post
    akong nabantayan ba, y ang girls man ang mag-bestfriend2 ug laki nya mainlove diay kadugayan? nya kung di ganahan ang laki nila,masuko.. lels.. ayaw ug kalain ha pero OA-han gyud ko mga babae nga in-ana..
    I have to say wala siya nasuko. She's hurt. Very hurt. She respects the guy's honesty pero I can tell you right now wala jud siya nasuko. Sad lang.

Besides, it was the guy who declared first na best friend sila. Not her. Na crush siya sa guy before pa lang gi declare sa guy na best friends sila. Even before sila na friends na crush na siya. Yeah, hitsuraan ang guy.

control your emotions lagi, dili magpataka ug sulod...hahaha

undangi na gud sige tan-aw pinoy cheesy films ug telenobela..hehehe

willing kong makig textmate sa imong friend...i pmed u my number...

andam nga mahimong martyr,

THE KID

so since then nanay feelings na involved kay crush naman niya..tsk, kani lging mag-assume sa mga action sa laki na para sa laki normal ra..paita!

keep the friendship nlang but putla na ang best..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast