Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default plano ko mag-gym pero...

I'm planning to enroll in a gym... Metrosports. Do you recommend it? Can they provide an instructor to personally teach me? Coz i dont know anything about exercise, mauwawan nya ko didto. Makagamay ba jud mag-gym? whats the recommended schedule for a beginner like me?

Default Re: plano ko mag-gym pero...

naa silay program depending sa imo gusto... 2dlon ra ka unsa buhaton nimo sa mga instructor.. or if patabang ka ok ra gahapon nila... if ma uwaw ka you can go sa time na where there is little/no people..

Quote Originally Posted by babydoll
    I'm planning to enroll in a gym... Metrosports. Do you recommend it? Can they provide an instructor to personally teach me? Coz i dont know anything about exercise, mauwawan nya ko didto. Makagamay ba jud mag-gym? whats the recommended schedule for a beginner like me?

ANy GYMS u go or enroll ... naa gyud na ang instructors to guide you whats best for as a beginner . Naa pod personal trainers but very expensive .... unless you have the money for it then it is the better option kay pwede ra ka sa balay without going to the gym . Nice ang workout sa gym because u will see others improve their weight and body structure so ma inspired pod ka to be like them and dili boring .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

okie ra man and metro sports.. did2 bitaw ko ga gym.. heheh...

musta ang gym brad, naay changes?

mao ni tips gihatag ai, kalingawi lang basa..

Gym Workout Routines for Beginners

Start off With a Warm Up
    Before you start your gym workouts, it is very essential to do a good warm up exercise program to give your body enough energy to complete the workout successfully. Cycling - using the exercise bikes, doing jump rope exercises for five to seven minutes, high jumping are some good warm up ideas, to get your body into the required momentum of the further workout.

Beat Fabulous Flabs
    This gym workouts for beginners focuses on strengthening the muscles of the lower and upper abdomen where maximum amount of fat gets accumulated in the case of many people. To do this exercise, lie down on the floor and position your hands behind your neck. With your knees bent and feet touched firmly to the ground, bend towards the knees by moving your shoulders. This gym workouts for beginners can help you get the most desired six pack abs. Since you are still a beginner, do not overexert yourself, and exercise till you find it comfortable. Your fitness expert will most probably recommend you to do this exercise twice a week.

Shoulder Press Workouts
    Making the shoulders strong and powerful by exercising with free weights is the aim of the shoulder press workouts, which are one of the gym workouts for beginners. Keep your hands at the shoulder-width apart, when you sit on the bench in the gym and keeping your feet on the floor for support or balance. The bar or the free weight is to be lifted till it reaches your arms and then brought back to its initial position slowly and steadily. Consult your gym exercise trainer about the number of sets of this exercise and preferably, do it under his inspection for three days a week.

Bench Press Workouts
    Bench press workouts are meant for exercising the chest and are done using the barbells and the dumbbells. In this form of gym workouts for beginners, you lie on the bench with your feet touching the ground and lift the dumbbell or the barbell using full length of your arms in the upward position and then bring it back in a slow and steady way till it reaches your chest. Read more on dumbbell exercises. This exercise should be done twice a week and then increased to three times based on your improvement.

Squat Workouts
    The squats gym workouts for beginners are meant for proper exercise to the thighs. You have to squat with shoulder width apart and hold the barbell on the back of your shoulders. The next step will be of lifting the bar with full arm length by proper bending of your knees. This exerciser needs a lot of practice and you should exhale at the time you use your energy in lifting. It would be good if you do this workout thrice a week - say on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.

yaw lang jud kauwaw kay sugod pa gud ka... dli makapagamay ang gym, ang exercise nuon... ^_^

sa metrosports ko sauna. kung bago pa ka, tudluan man ka sa trainer for about 2 sessions... then i.leave na ka. unless you want to get personal training sessions. nndot didto kay mingaw2x haha

makafacilitate cya weight loss but it still boils down to diet mostly

la gyud ko kasuway anang 1on1 gyud nga trainer cge rako samok2 nila mangutana...
    mga pila sad kaha ang kasagaran rate sa magtrainer gyud?

Quote Originally Posted by lotlot View Post
    mga pila sad kaha ang kasagaran rate sa magtrainer gyud?
    I think it's Php 250.00 per session. pero depende rana.

e google ra na TS kong unsai gusto nimong makat onan

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast