Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default WADE and Lebron JAMES.. a new rivalry in the making?

we've seen their performance just last april where in both of them almost posted a triple double in a single game. and their performances in the playoffs.

and in this season, all eyes are on them in their first match-up.. would this rivalry last like those of chamberlain-russell, magic-larry rivalries?

Default Re: WADE and Lebron JAMES.. a new rivalry in the making?

this will be one if james gets a better supporting cast. on the other hand, it would be interesting to see how wade's team will fare as oneal gradually fades away.

i think so.... aside form the fact that they are the futures of the nba, these players have a lot in common... the intensity, desire, and determination to uplift each team.... though wade has oneal in his team but oneal will leave the team very very soon due to age factor...we'll see who will reign between them

shaq leaving would definitely test wade's metal. but i think he's capable of putting up a show and give miami number of wins. he did it in his rookie year lifting the heat to the playoffs and on the one-on-one duel against baron davis in the first round.

there's no question of james's leadership, he has already proven it

Wade is nothing without Shaq just like Kobe before . Lebron James has proven enough during last years fight between Pistons and Cavs. Not to mention Lebron has the power and quickness in the low post area. Though, he needs to improve his perimeter shooting and work harder on that part.

Quote Originally Posted by dale2k
    Wade is nothing without Shaq just like Kobe before . Lebron James has proven enough during last years fight between Pistons and Cavs. Not to mention Lebron has the power and quickness in the low post area. Though, he needs to improve his perimeter shooting and work harder on that part.
    I guess oneal and wade is of equal importance. Heat wont bring home the bacon without the 2, oneal is not that dominating anymore though his size intimidates whoever wants to snatch a shot from underneath. But again, without wade heat is also nothing.... sorry to disagree...

i also agree.. heat is not shaq's team, unlike the lakers before. its wade's team. remember 2005 playoffs? miami almost won the series against the pistons but as soon as wade got injured, miami lost its last two games.

In my POV, wade and shaq are needed in the miami heat to win the nba championship. in other words, 1-2 punch gyud para lig-on ang team, just the the heat winning the nba championship. as for LBJ, he needs a superstar teammate to win the nba championship. just like jordan, he has pippen, shaq, he has kobe.

I guess oneal and wade is of equal importance. Heat wont bring home the bacon without the 2, oneal is not that dominating anymore though his size intimidates whoever wants to snatch a shot from underneath. But again, without wade heat is also nothing.... sorry to disagree... rolleyes

That's what you called team play bro but on a one on one situation who do you think is the best between the two? Wade or Lebron? Me I got an all hats-off to King James and I believe that Cavs is a very young team. In years to come i bet King James will rule the NBA just like Jordan IMO.

Swerte lang ni James ug Wade wala na muduwa si Jaworski.

Hehehehe

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast