Default Photo and video editor

hello, i just purchased the Canon EOS 600D and was hoping where i could buy a software that edits photo and video.. maybe something like Sony Vegas, Final Cut Pro or other softwares that you guys can recommend?

and as for still pictures, i may be needing something like Adobe Photoshop. i'll be needing advise on where to get that one as well.

Default Re: Photo and video editor

photoshop mao na ang common try lg search sa google

I'm also intrested in video editing and stuff...anyone tried Adobe After Effects? is this software downloadable from the internet?

Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premier.

reposting question..

Quote Originally Posted by invisible View Post
    was hoping where i could buy a software that edits photo and video.
    thanks!

CorrectPhoto 3.2.3
    Link - Download CorrectPhoto 3.2.3 Free Trial - All you need to correct and manage digital pictures - Softpedia

CorrectPhoto is an easy-to-use application which is a great your digital photos. All tools needed to correct, manage, share, and preserve digital photos. Professional results in seconds.

Take your digital photos further with CorrectPhoto and Windows XP. CorrectPhoto and Windows XP give you everything you need for transferring, organizing, correcting, preserving, and sharing your digital memories.

Features award winning iCorrect Point-and-Click color correction technology, the fastest and easiest way to give every digital photo the color of life. You can instantly increase vibrancy, remove unwanted color cast as well as beautify skin tones, and other reference colors!
    Video Editing Software
    Link - Searching for: video edit - Softpedia

Convert video to MPEG1, MPEG2, VCD-PAL,VCD-NTSC, SVCD-PAL, SVCD-NTSC, DVD-PAL, DVD-NTSC, CUSTOM MPEG SIZE.

Variable Bit rate / Constant Bit rate selection in MPEG files. Join/merge a lot of video/audio files into vcd, svcd, dvd, mpeg1, mpeg2, avi or wmv files, even if these media files are of different file formats.

Get the VideoEdit Pro ActiveX Control and test it to see what it can do for you!

sir Adobe Photoshop sa photo... for video adobe premiere and after effects.... pero mejo pang advance na kaayo ang after effects... kung basic editing lang you can go with sony vegas pro or adobe premiere pro... mas nindot ang premiere pro cs5 labi nag naa kay high end desktop paired with nvidia video card tungod sa iyang graphics acceleration... kung mag adobe premiere pro cs5 man gani ka make sure ang video card nimo kay naay Cuda... mao ni ang recommended na graphics card: Nvidia gtx 470,gtx 480, gtx 560, gtx 570, gtx 580... as of now ang supported graphics card sa premiere pro cs5 kay mejo gamay2 ra... gtx 480, gtx 570 and 580... pero you can still use any nvidia graphics card as long as it has at least 96 Cuda Cores and at least 1gb of Vram.. just search the net lang on how to activate the graphics acceleration kung dili supported ang imong graphics card. Kung Sony Vegas ka use Amd Graphics card... wa lang kaayo koy alam unsay pamaagi ana ahehe

go for adobe sir.

if you cant download it, go to colon.... tsktsk

10.    Advertisement