Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default MS Internet Explorer Problem

When I open another window of internet explorer, suddenly the other window closes. In short, it allows only one window of internet explorer...

guys, anybody has any idea what causes and the solution for this? thanks

Default Re: Internet Explorer Problem

for crying out! use FireFox lagi... kay problemado gyud nang IE... or are you referring to Windows Explorer?

Quote Originally Posted by godCode
    for crying out! use FireFox lagi... kay problemado gyud nang IE... or are you referring to Windows Explorer?
    FYI, not all pages are FireFox "friendly". dairyman might have his reasons for his browser preference.

calm down bro.. im using firefox right now but i want to solve my problem on IE, and their beta version7 looks nice.. does firefox seems perfect for you?

FYI, not all pages are FireFox "friendly". dairyman might have his reasons for his browser preference.
    correct bro.. im using mozilla coz i believe its more lighter than IE..

Default Re: MS Internet Explorer Problem

I have no idea what kind of problem that is. But why not use a trick like use the command line to open up a website or an adress bar perhaps, or the run command.. basta not opening another instance of IE..

IE7 does look nice but mind you I removed it.. It caused too many problems with my other IE dependent apps like IEView, Realplayer, etc.. No browser is perfect but Firefox seems to give the best experience in browsing out there yet..

I have no idea what kind of problem that is. But why not use a trick like use the command line to open up a website or an adress bar perhaps, or the run command.. basta not opening another instance of IE..
    I tried that either, no luck..

IE7 does look nice but mind you I removed it.. It caused too many problems with my other IE dependent apps like IEView, Realplayer, etc.. No browser is perfect but Firefox seems to give the best experience in browsing out there yet..
    Like what ive said, im using firefox for browsing.. its just the feeling of uneasiness knowing you have this problem and you want to solve it..

again, its users preference what to use for his/her browsing experience..

guys, i dont need an advice on what browser i must use, i need a solution on this problem..

Try to use "hijackthis" if some malware is doing sumthing to IE. Or perhaps, you have some plug-ins like the MSN search toolbar which applies tabbed browsing on IE but disables multiple instances when you disable it although this has already been fixed in the latest version.

Opera bai! nindot kaayoo.. hehe labi na ilang bago version 9... naay beta ang version 9..

Quote Originally Posted by ares623
    Opera bai! nindot kaayoo.. hehe labi na ilang bago version 9... naay beta ang version 9..
    dude masoko na gyud ang thread starter ane kay cge tag suggest niyag alternative browser though he's using an alternative already.. hehehehe he just wants a solution to his problem.. yeah.. Opera is also nice, I'm switching between Opera and Firefox though la pako ka try sa Opera 9 beta..

Anyway, back to problem solving, my friend here says what if u turn off pop-up blocking sa IE because usahay mag conflict gyud daw na siya sa browser 'coz its a little buggy.. Anyway my bet is if you have the MSN search toolbar, or a Y! toolbar or unsa pana diha nga mga toolbar mao cguro ang naka cause ana..

dude masoko na gyud ang thread starter ane kay cge tag suggest niyag alternative browser though he's using an alternative already.. hehehehe he just wants a solution to his problem.. yeah.. Opera is also nice, I'm switching between Opera and Firefox though la pako ka try sa Opera 9 beta..

Anyway, back to problem solving, my friend here says what if u turn off pop-up blocking sa IE because usahay mag conflict gyud daw na siya sa browser 'coz its a little buggy.. Anyway my bet is if you have the MSN search toolbar, or a Y! toolbar or unsa pana diha nga mga toolbar mao cguro ang naka cause ana..
    iver tried already disabling pop-up blocker and the toolbars, still the same problem exist..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast