Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Admin and Mods please

Please Banned Me...

Reason:

tungod sa istorya.net grabe na nakong pagka adik, ni halos dili na gani ko maka panglaba or maka pang hugas ug plato.
    ug tungod ani mao na ni ako nakitang solusyon ang magpa ban.

di lang sad kay kana ra daghan diri sa istorya.net ang akong makalantugi ug mapunta sa away ang tanan tungod sa akong pagka kulisaw. mao ang pinaka sayon nga solusyon ani para nako ang ma ban ko. kay as long as maka access ko diri dili nako kapugngan ang pag login.

thanks istoryan.net
    Last edited by slabdans; 04-01-2013 at 05:08 AM.

ok ra ka idol?
    ayaw pa-ban oi, ang akong advice nimo kay pahuway lang sa ug usa ka buwan, then tan-awon nimo if makaya ba nimo nga mawalay sa iStorya...if mada ra nga walay log-in2x...aw diha na lang ka magpadeactivate sa imong account for good...

pero in reality, sa tan-aw lang nako ha ang pinakasolusyon ani kay muhire nalang ka ug tiglaba ug tighugas...para tuloy-tuloy ang ligaya...

Bossing...

Ma kit-an gani ning master Fingolfin, ora mismo delete naka w/o question... be careful what u wished for.

OR basin naa raka problema ge dala. Pwede rana nato istoryahan diri... hehehe!

Asking yourself na ma ban will not end the problem because you can always create a new account afterwards.... Hinuklogi ug mao bossing!

Nobody is forcing you to log in... all you have to do is to NOT LOG IN ... unless you give us a reason to ban you then we will. Anyhow... do you think banning you is a solution? What's stopping you from making another account? A clone account perhaps?

But this is simply not the case is it? This is merely a cry for attention. You're trying to achieve fame (or infamy) and status (CYBER-STATUS) doing what you do? As what I've seen you take pride of being a cyber-antagonist A.K.A. a TROLL. Somehow making fun of people makes you feel good .. it strokes your ego ... utterly pitiful if you ask me. If Trolling on forums is how you spend your spare time with then you desperately need to get a life. Yes... it is cliche` to tell people that they need to get a life but unfortunately this phrase really applies to you. Don't you think it's pathetic? To hide behind a monitor / screen name - trying to rile up people and display such inane and abject stupidity in the process just to make you feel good of yourself? To give yourself a sense of achievement and satisfaction?

Friend, find more productive things to spend your time on .. Trolling is simply immature and downright stupid. Act your age.

Again ... banning you won't solve anything .. nothing is stopping you from signing up for another account. If I chose to ban you, I can ban all the I.P. addresses you've used but then that also means banning all the other users that shares the same I.P. addresses.

It's really up to you to decide on how to spend your spare time. Either you keep on trolling (which in turn may get you banned.. or not) or you be an amicable ISTORYAN and keep things copacetic. BUT! .. if you want the site-keepers, moderators, and administrators to ban you... then give us reasons to ban you (I'm pretty sure if I review your thread replies most of them would warrant an infraction .... but to be fair, I'll start checking your posts from now on and see if the infractions accumulates... then you'll get your wish).
    Last edited by EZRA; 04-01-2013 at 07:48 AM.

Why pamper life's complexities when the leather runs smooth on the passenger seat?

Self control man cguro ang issue dapat e sulbad ani.

unsai gi tagay d i nimo pader?

ayaw intawon slabdans. mingawon ko nimo.

^^^ yeah, self-control ra gyud.

To TS:
    "If the world is cruel on you,
    Don't make it more cruel."

If you're getting tired of what you're used to, maybe it's time for you to change your defense and/or coping mechanisms. Instead of trolling around, ...

Life's a matter of choice. Hope you choose wisely.

all you need is self descipline

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast