Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default T-Shirt Printing, Customized Mugs, Souvenirs ( Very Low Price!!!!), pics inside

Just trying to help my friend.. she usually subcons some work which means those who wins the bid has the higher price...
    maayo iyang trabaho so I seek her permission to post her works ..
    kamo lang pag sabot for the price but im sure it will be lower compared to the normal rates...

Mostly UC orders (intramurals, Sports Uniform)

customized mugs..( ideal for souvenirs)

embroidering..(company, uniforms, basketball uniforms)

other services : rubberized printing , embossing..etc

for inquiries : text : 09277529878 (Gina )

Newbie's , In order to post a thread, be a junior member first..
    Another option is you may avail of Istorya's paid membership (platinum, premium)..
    pls visit Support Center board ( just under General Discussions)

Default Re: T-Shirt Printing, Customized Mugs, Souvenirs ( Very Low Price!!!!), pics inside

up
    Another option is you may avail of Istorya's paid membership (platinum, premium)..

Default Re: T-Shirt Printing, Customized Mugs, Souvenirs ( Very Low Price!!!!), pics inside

nindot ni para company activities...

Blog Entries

Default Re: T-Shirt Printing, Customized Mugs, Souvenirs ( Very Low Price!!!!), pics ins

any price sir raddiboy?

Quote Originally Posted by inspector_ronan
    any price sir raddiboy?
    kindly contact the number above.. ako ning miga..kamo lang sabot...

up

sir mo print mo ug graphics nga full color? like band tshirts designs and logo?

i txt lang ang number above bro.. di kaayo ko maka subay ani na thread kay talagsaon ra ko mo log..im sure barato ra na iya pangayo..kibaw cya ana...

I textd the number last month pa man siguro to, I asked for her email address so I can send what I want to be printed. She replied, I sent the images and texted her thrice informing her that the images were already sent. NO REPLY from her, and that's a month ago. Heller! Pagsure oi!

ako lang cya ingnon brod.. naa man na cyay landline ..254 2677 ..anyway sori jud ..wa jud ko kibaw ini..

itxt lang pud ko kay akong personalon og follow up (0915 785 4551)..

daghan nag pa trabaho niya lately but it wont be a valid reason nga di cya ka reply.. feedback ko nimo tomorrow evening..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast