Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Long distance relationship

i have a boyfriend, we've never meet yet in person but we've just seen each other tru ym..nakilala ko lang sya tru facebook..he's my classmates friend and he's in Canada (they migrated with his family and he's a filipino) ..
    to make the story short..we are now on our 6 months and we're having difficulties and trial tru out our relationship..before we communicate a lot tru YM and facebook but for ds past few months we only communicate now tru cellphone (he calls me, everyday for an hour or so)..
    He is planning to go back here in the Philippines and meet me mga 2 years pa...
    and also we've promise and vowed to each other we will wait for 2 years..
    im so longing to meet him talaga... sometimes nakakainis tingnan like nakasakay ako ng jeep may mga magkasintahan so sweet together.. naiinggit talaga ako, wishing it could be us..

i just need some opinion or ideas:
    DO YOU THINK LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP WILL WORK OUT?

in most cases it will not... but it's not always the case..

I have been in a long distance relationship. One thing that you have to know is that constant communication is the key to keep it healthy.. However, we cannot deny the fact we need physical interaction with our partners..That is a sacrifice that we need to submit..Walang choice eh...Just do whatever means of communication kasi that is your lifeline.... If you really love the person, you should be VERY patient and faithful.... Mine did not work coz we don't have the same way of thinking... we got drained and fell out of love...

Quote Originally Posted by Saga View Post
    agree.

it will work kung kamo duha willing mag antos. preha anah oh. nkakita ka ug managUyab unya suya daun ka. heheh...kaya pa mn kaha nimo?

Quote Originally Posted by Saga View Post

+1... but i hope it works out for you

i am in a long distance rel ngaun..not e.c..involves a lot of sacrifices and compromise on both sides..but were constantly calling each other [thanks to sun..hehehe]..and in a month im going off to her place to be with her..i guess the main thing is just make sure that both of u knows what u want to happen in the rel and that ur both going in the same direction..they say only very few LDR's work but once they do - it's for keeps..so work on it nalang and no matter what,always talk things out,after all communication is all you've got - right?
    hope ur rel works..=)

I think personally, it's hard to work out. I'm not saying na it will not work out... Depende ra sa person.

Currently, sa akoa lang situation, dili.

Default Re: Long distance relationship

I've been in a long distance relationship for 5 years and it worked for us as long as naa constant communication

most of it don't last...based on my own experience...constant pa gani amo communication ato...we were both inlove ...but still it ended.

about the ingit ting...yeah...u will feel jealous or even pity for urself...coz ur inlove but alone.

Grabe pud anang 2 years uy..The fact na wala pa sad mo nagkita in person.. It's really difficult 'coz you need to establish warmth to build up the relationship.. Kiwaw kau na magkita mo dugay pa. that happened to me when I've left and work abroad and not having seen my husband for a year but communication wise, we were really good.. yet seeing him again brought an akwardness to the both us. Lucky kay he is my husband and we spent more time with each other that made us stronger.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast