Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default is there a girl who hate guyz so much, thats why they dont hav lovelife?

if there's anybody who hates guyz.. what's the reasons? is that for lifetime hatred? or u prefer to be a lifetime single..

please react for clarification especially to girls who hate us...

Default Re: is there a girl who hate guyz so much, thats why they dont hav lovelife?

what a strong statement... those girls are what you call man-haters.. but even them can be tamed by a man who will show them what true love is.

I don't hate guys pero cautious lang cguro... mao ng single gyapn..

Default Re: is there a girl who hate guyz so much, thats why they dont hav lovelife?

uhm, i think man-haters don’t necessarily hate all men, just the pigs.. moreover, advocates of women’s rights and feminist do not dismiss the value of the male species.. i guess it is only when we start acting all superior, huffed up, and drowning in our own testosterone overdose that ladies tends to act and think like they are..

Blog Entries

not just pigs... male-chauvinist pigs.

hmmmm interesting topic.... i think "hate" is such a strong word to use basin "cautious" lang..... labi na if ang babaye sige na napasakitan sa mga laki mahadlok na jud na sya ma inlab ug usab so as a defense mechanism para dili mopaduol ang guys nila.. mao na super taray, etc. etc.

Men are animals...yes, thats what they are!!!...they behave like bulls, eat sh*t lyk a rat..thats all for now..Der just w waste of tym..So gurls, beware...

Quote Originally Posted by Pixie77
    hmmmm interesting topic.... i think "hate" is such a strong word to use basin "cautious" lang..... labi na if ang babaye sige na napasakitan sa mga laki mahadlok na jud na sya ma inlab ug usab so as a defense mechanism para dili mopaduol ang guys nila.. mao na super taray, etc. etc.

well.. thats your opinion pixie77, but others like ANONYMOUS_23 "really hate guyz.." hahaha..

so PIXIE77, if u hate guyz, meaning u love em? hahaha.. just a thought...

Quote Originally Posted by apple_jane
    what a strong statement... those girls are what you call man-haters.. but even them can be tamed by a man who will show them what true love is.

I don't hate guys pero cautious lang cguro... mao ng single gyapn..
    hmmm... cautious or gusto lang nang mga babae na pahihirapan yun guy to curt her... hahahaa...

Full Time Slave-driver blade101's Avatar

its not really that they hate guys. bati lang jud ila experiences with the opposite ***. thus creating the false notion na "all guys are bad" and these women end up "hating" guys instead.

Quote Originally Posted by rufo

well.. thats your opinion pixie77, but others like ANONYMOUS_23 "really hate guyz.." hahaha..

so PIXIE77, if u hate guyz, meaning u love em? hahaha.. just a thought...

@rufo... you should be asking anonymous_23 that question and NOT ME coz it's her who hate the guys

furthermore.... kadto imo ingon gusto pahirapan ang guy to court her....that is indeed being "cautious" coz mo enter diay ka into a relationship w/out getting to know that person first it's not making pahirap to a guy, it's called 'getting to know him"... unsa man sad imo dalian di ba? that is, IF YOU REALLY LOVE THE GIRL :mrgreen:

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast