Page 1 of 31 123411 ... LastLast

Default Best and Worst Petshop in Cebu

Hello Istorya.net...
    Im a daily visitor of this website, and I have been reading some posts about pets. And I have to say, I wanna start a hobby.
    I started this thread so that you (old experienced istoryans) can share which of the petshops here in Cebu has the best quality, service, price, etc.. and also, I want to know which is the worst petshop so that I can avoid being victimized/discouraged of starting a hobby..
    For the best petshop, kindly include "WHY" you consider it as the best one..
    For bad quality petshops, kindly include "WHY" I should avoid that petshop..

PS: If you have a personal grudge on the owner, Please refrain from replying on this thread. Im referring to the quality and reliability of the petshop. (includes price, and customer service)

Thanks istorya.net...

oohh this is nice.. what type of pet are u looking for? para pud accurate ang info bah. HEHE!

pikes petshop.. nice ayu ug service... ang tag iya jud mismo mu entertain... mga buotan ayu... nya ang price baratu sad...

@fauxprophetess: where is that located? do they have a wide variety of pets? do they also have aquariums there?

located along BANAWA & with a contact # 416-5060...i think Pawpals Petshop is great,coz its not a just a petshop per se,but a 'pet library' as well u can get cozy in their living room like receiving area while u read bout ur favorite pet (there's a lot of readable pet materials in there).adding to the fact that the pips are friendly & knowledgeable.they cater not dog people but also cat,fish,reptile,rabbit,hamster,bird people just to name a few.pike's & caminade's are good place as well

humped, este, humper.. bro musta na? hehehe pamasko nako asa na man?

List of petshops in Cebu.(that I knew of...and some being referred to)
    Pikes Petsop
    Pawpals
    Pipers Petshop
    Mascot Pets
    Riverfront Aquarium
    White Gold
    Aqua pets
    Mirgs place?
    hobbyist Pet
    Masters petshop...

the only petshop that ive visited so far is mascot pets (SM) and white gold.. and ive decided to setup an aquarium...

For setting up a planted aquarium, head to Riverfront in the downtown area, or Piper's.

@Ironwood_Cebu: please limit your discussion to Thread Title.
    @Vundaboi: are those the best petshops when it comes to planted aquariums? are they reliable?.. coz I dont want to spend my money to start a hobby, and end up having a headache..

riverfront and pipers are reputable petshop based on my experienced...
    they even give some advices especially your a beginner...
    but just don't take our word for it... try visiting them...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 31 123411 ... LastLast