Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Elite Member

Default ‎8th THIRSTY FOOTBALL CUP Photo Contest

8th THIRSTY FOOTBALL CUP Photo Contest

1. The photography contest is open to all amateur and professional photographers who have registered during the prescribed registration period. There must be at least ten (10) duly registered participants for the photo contest to be valid, otherwise it shall be declared as a no contest.

2. Official Entry forms are available beginning January 26, 2011 at Mooon (Ayala, IT Park and Park Mall Branches) and the Photoshop at the Baseline Complex, or onsite at the CCSC on February 4-6, 2011.

3. The registration fee is ONE HUNDRED (P100.00) per registrant.

4. A maximum of Ten (10) photos may be submitted by each registrant. Excess photos submitted shall be charged P10.00 each. All photos should be taken during the 8th Thirsty Football Festival on February 4-6, 2011 at the Cebu City Sports Center Football Field.

Contest Guidelines:

a. The general theme for the photo contest is “Capturing Moments during the 8th Thirsty Football Cup.”

b. All entries must be candid and un-posed. Photographers are reminded to refrain from calling the attention of and from interrupting the players while the games are ongoing. Photographers are likewise not allowed to enter the pitch when the games are ongoing.

c. The issued Official Photographer’s ID must be worn while inside the Cebu City Sports Center;

d. Images submitted may be in full color or black and white, or a combination of both;

e. Final entries shall be submitted in a un-mounted 5”x7” Photo Print with or without borders, with the photographer’s ID number indicated at the back of the photo. The JPEG file (edited file) of the image/s in CD format with the name of the photographer on the CD is to be submitted together with the entries in a sealed envelope bearing the name of the photographer on the upper left corner.

f. Composite images and digital alteration like adding/removing of any part of the image is disallowed.

Criteria for Judging:
    30% - Relevance to the Theme
    30% - Composition
    20% - Quality of Image (sharpness/exposure/lighting)
    20% - Creativity/Originality

5. Deadline for submission of entries will be on February 21, 2011 at 5:00 pm at Mooon IT Park or at Photoshop at the Baseline Complex.

6. Judging will be on February 23, 2011.

7. Awarding will be on March 1,2011 at Thristy Ofc,Banilad

8. Identifying marks, signs and address to insinuate information of ownership is strictly prohibited on the photo entry.

9. By joining this contest, all entries and finalists agree that the royalty of the photographer shall not apply every time Thirsty/Thirsty Football Festival organizers will use the photos and grants the same royalty-free, world-wide, exclusive license to display and reproduce the photo/s for promotional purposes. Rights to all the entries shall belong exclusively to Thirsty/Thirsty Football Festival organizers. The photographer may not use the photographs or variation of that same composition for any other purpose except for his personal portfolio. Photographers will be given photo credits every time applicable.

PRIZES:
    1st - P 10,000
    2nd – P5,000
    3rd – P3,000
    4th- P2,000
    5th – 8th – P 1,000
    9th – 10th – P 500

thanks for the post Dex
    iSTORYA.NET PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB MEMBER
    My Photo Blog www.DBGG1979.com
    Add me in Flickr

Nindot jud unta kung 10 lang jud ang maximum entry to give way sa uban, ang tendency man gud ani naay mga cgurista nga photogs nga mo submit ug daghan specially kay P10 pesos ang excess. imho

nindot unta kung ID NUMBER ra ang nakabutang sa cd/folder. kay it seems naay bias uban labi na makitan na ang name sa photographer nga kaila/suod or sikat ba o unsa pa.

so JPEG ra dawatun ani?? no need na ang raw file?

thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by pd79 View Post
    nindot unta kung ID NUMBER ra ang nakabutang sa cd/folder. kay it seems naay bias uban labi na makitan na ang name sa photographer nga kaila/suod or sikat ba o unsa pa.

so JPEG ra dawatun ani?? no need na ang raw file?

thanks,
    ot: like sa sinulog photo contest ? hahahaha bitaw nindot imo idea bai Id number ra unta, but unless they put all photo in one big tambyolo unya raffle style hahahaha

anyway up for this photo contest will join

Sa una wa man ni bayad, diba? karon naana 100 ug 10 pesos inexcess of 10...hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by yatakitumbi View Post
    Sa una wa man ni bayad, diba? karon naana 100 ug 10 pesos inexcess of 10...hmmm...
    same style sa Sinulog? hmmmmm...

I don't know ha, sorry sa maigo but i just can't help it... and ako klarohon daan, wala koy plano muapil ani... basin naa na sad moingon nga "walay namugos og apil ninyo".

I notice lang that Cebu Photoworks is one of the sponsors ani nga Contest. Di ba sila man sad ni ang group who is in-charge sa FFPF diri sa Cebu?

9. By joining this contest, all entries and finalists agree that the royalty of the photographer shall not apply every time Thirsty/Thirsty Football Festival organizers will use the photos and grants the same royalty-free, world-wide, exclusive license to display and reproduce the photo/s for promotional purposes. Rights to all the entries shall belong exclusively to Thirsty/Thirsty Football Festival organizers. The photographer may not use the photographs or variation of that same composition for any other purpose except for his personal portfolio. Photographers will be given photo credits every time applicable.
    photography clubs, groups or etc. supposed to uphold the photographers right, right? wala gyud sila ka pa change ana nga line? no wonder daghan na kaayo exploitation sa mga rights photographers karon thru photo contest...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    just a little support that i do for our exploited small photography community.

Pro-Imaging | Bill of Rights | Rights, Competition, Bill | P

Quote Originally Posted by szichri View Post
    same style sa Sinulog? hmmmmm...

I don't know ha, sorry sa maigo but i just can't help it... and ako klarohon daan, wala koy plano muapil ani... basin naa na sad moingon nga "walay namugos og apil ninyo".

I notice lang that Cebu Photoworks is one of the sponsors ani nga Contest. Di ba sila man sad ni ang group who is in-charge sa FFPF diri sa Cebu?

photography clubs, groups or etc. supposed to uphold the photographers right, right? wala gyud sila ka pa change ana nga line? no wonder daghan na kaayo exploitation sa mga rights photographers karon thru photo contest...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    just a little support that i do for our exploited small photography community.

Pro-Imaging | Bill of Rights | Rights, Competition, Bill | P
    sorry for my ignorance boss but what is FFPF?

OT: I think by having a photo contest it saves them lots of money for covering the event instead of hiring a photographer.Anyway for fun nalang ni.. murag aligre sad ni mo cover ug football kay daghan sad biniarahay hoping naay rumble hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by yatakitumbi View Post
    bro... sa una kay ang thirsty man jud ang naghandle ato na contest... this time kay g-outsource naman kay d na makaya sa kabusy...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast