Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast

Talking How did you become lovers with your gf/bf/wife/husband/kabit/fling?

I was reading the thread, Naa bay nagka uyab diri sa iStorya.. so I thought it might be a good idea to start a thread on how people got to be lovers.

Some people met in bookshops and bump into each other looking for the same book, others were seatmates on the bus or jipney.. I am sure the stories are varied and just as colorful as love and life itself.

No fiction please, just true stories.
    Last edited by farmboy; 08-02-2011 at 09:26 AM. Reason: Thank u Sir YJOB for correcting my title

Default Re: How did you became lovers with your gf/bf/wife/husband/kabit/fling?

Hi farmboy!heheh...peace hup

Anyways, i want to share my recent love story..

After graduating college, i was absorbed by my alma mater and worked in my field. And then i met this guy, thin as I, pasaway as I and well, we were both in love sa amung mga uyab. Everytime mag away mi sa aku bf(ex na karon) kay aku siya agdon to eat at mcdo.. kuyugan jud ku niya pirmi. Then came a time nga wala mi nagtagad since amua common friend og aku kay naa conflict. So I thought end of the story na..

Few months after, nigreet lang ku sa birthday niya since we were once good friends, then nagreply siya after several months due to his busy sked pud tingali....(idk, basta dugai lng siya nakarespond)

He asked for my number again and started to become good friends again, wala pa mi nagkita og balik that time, pero wer kinda flirting to each other na since both are single nmn pud... And finaly met at as usual, Mcdo, ate dinner and went to his friend's place, then everything started right then and there...

that someone happened to be the person I love so much...

Talking Re: How did you became lovers with your gf/bf/wife/husband/kabit/fling?

Diri sa istorya mi nag ka ila sa ako partner...ops

Nya sige dayon agad og date2x si partner....

then the rest is history.... \m/
    Last edited by 2kELEVEN; 07-30-2011 at 10:32 AM.

my wifey and i met in college(re-ed class) she sat in front of me...her friends knew my friend, we in got introduced and i found out naa cya uyab ato....challenge for me...after a while nagkakami...but after 2 months we broke up due to misunderstanding and pagkasuyaon nko...thought that was it...after 4 years we bumped into each other sa pandelicous sa sm..nashock ko akong nasulti ra tawn kay "gi lantan ko..." nismile ra mn cya...sure ko na weirdohan to cya, but that night i searched for her phone no(gitago mn nko) called her up, shocked cya naa pa ko no. niya...we dated again after a few months after after 4 years we got married...

Gipaila-ila ra mi sa among silingan then after 2 weeks nagkauyab mi then after 2 weeks pa jud larga pud dayon siya kay he worked as a seaman. For 9 months iya contract, text ug tawag among communication
    then pag-uli niya after 9 months nagpakasal dayon mi. He is 35 that time and im 30...i think we're at the
    right age so unsa pay dugayan di ba? hehe

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FukenGruven View Post
    my wifey and i met in college(re-ed class) she sat in front of me...her friends knew my friend, we in got introduced and i found out naa cya uyab ato....challenge for me...after a while nagkakami...but after 2 months we broke up due to misunderstanding and pagkasuyaon nko...thought that was it...after 4 years we bumped into each other sa pandelicous sa sm..nashock ko akong nasulti ra tawn kay "gi lantan ko..." nismile ra mn cya...sure ko na weirdohan to cya, but that night i searched for her phone no(gitago mn nko) called her up, shocked cya naa pa ko no. niya...we dated again after a few months after after 4 years we got married...
    guess he said it all....=)

hahah when I was cheering on him kay basketball player man LOL

hmm...

akoa kabarkada...naibog sa ako uyab(di pa mi uyab that time)....4th year college mi ato....cya ug ako miga ang cge text2x..ako miga mura ukoi...akoi pa replyon..lels..

night duty mi ato..kai lagi nahabit ng mukaon canton..ghagad xa sa ako miga...den ila balay duol rmn pud sa CDUH..so mao to sugot xa...

ang ukoi nakong amiga....gkuyog ko..lels ghimo kong chaperone....so mao to..pag abot sa cantonan..gpa-ila2x mi..wala rako ni pay attention kai aside busy ko read sa novel..naa sad ko uyab ato na time...

mao to...cla tabi2x gamay sako miga..ako ng kaon ra...

den mao..since kai limited ra amo break..nisaka ra daun mi sa ako miga...

----xa na nag-ingon ani na part---

ingon xa..after daw mi nisaka iya gduol iya kabarkada nga batchmate/classmate rapud nako..nangayo daw xa sako number..pero wa nila hatagi..kai way out of his league daw ko..and naa ko uyab..blah2x...

end of story.....

same year...graduation....ni board mn ko june..pero ako mga miga...ug apil nato na MIGA nko..december mn cla ni board...

so.....in house cla sa good shepherd..ako cla gbisita...tyming sad nga kato cya (ako bf ron) nibisita sad sa ila kabarkada...

ngkakita mi..pero wala rako mgtagad..kai d bya mi close..ngtabi rami sako miga...

pila ramay storya..nauli ko sa amoa...nitext akoa classmate na iya sad miga...

nananghid ako classmate na naa daw nangayo sa ako number....kai single lage so ako ra sad gpahatag....

again...pila ray storya...text2x mi..den ngkita2x...den....nibicita xa sa amoa..lols sa second visit niya...

d ko ka explain..basta mao nato..the next thing we knew kami nah..hehehe...

that was 3 years and 7 months ago...(wa mn gali guro xa nanguyab..it just happened)

and then last monday 7/25..nasaag cya sa amoa...(ngbuwag mig kadali like 4 days)...wa xa nanguyab balk..ni propose ra xa drtso..hahaha....

....kabalo namo sa ending

ang akong partner akong tapad sauna sa trabaho. cge lang joke hangtud nagka hmmmmm...hehehehe

during our college days, duty to namu and i was seducing someone else (peru binuang ra ha) and then siya man nuon ang na seduce.hahahaha Naa siya gf ato nga time but wa na sila klaru. ng.buwag sila then ng.date2x nami hantod nakga kami.hehehe before mi naka duty mates maglagot siya naku.hahaha He hates me so much daw kay sabaan daw ko.hahaha But now na inlab man siya naku.haha

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast